Great for State Test Prep! Great for skill review! Great to observe and see what skills students need additional review!
Here's a fun way for students to review 4th grade Math Skills. Cards can be used individually, in centers or placed around the room as a Math Scavenger Hunt.
* List of 4th grade skills included
* Instruction/Suggestion page
* 30 bunny cards with a math problem on each
* Student answer sheet
* Answer Key
* 2 sets of all materials: 1 set colored and 1 set black and white
4th Grade Skills Included:
- Place value
- Rounding numbers
- Reducing fractions to lowest or simplest terms
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Addition and subtraction decimals
- Addition and subtraction mixed numbers
- Mean or average of a set of numbers
- Identify the shapes
- Identify the figure
- Intersecting lines
- Area, perimeter, and volume
- Converting measurements of length and capacity
Hope your students enjoy these activities. Please provide feedback within the TpT system. Providing feedback is a win-win for both of us. First constructive feedback helps me to create quality products, and second it earns you points to purchase more TpT resources. Thanks!