4th Grade Financial Literacy Unit - Fixed vs. Variable Expenses, Savings Plans
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Everything you need to teach 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS easily, and without the stressPrice $189.25Original Price $378.50Save $189.25
This incredible 4th Grade Financial Literacy Unit covers fixed and variable expenses, how to calculate profit, basic purpose of banks and financial institutions, the advantages and disadvantages of various savings options, and allocating allowance between spending, saving, and sharing.
⭐️ This Personal Financial Literacy Unit is also included in the 4th Grade Year Long TEKS Bundle. When you purchase the bundle you save 50% over buying the individual sets!
Everything you need for a successful 10 day Financial Literacy Unit is included and all of the pieces work together seamlessly!!! This unit is separated into 5 days of lessons to teach before STAAR (covering the TEKS tested on STAAR) and 5 days of lessons to teach after STAAR (covering the TEKS not tested on STAAR - but oh so important for the real world!) This unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas Teachers.
- Save you time
- Take the stress out of finding TEKS centered resources
- Expose your students to the rigor of STAAR
This personal financial literacy review unit is jammed packed with everything needed to implement successful lessons, with engaging content to help your students understand and be prepared for the STAAR formatted questions.
- 9 page Student Notebook (all write-in, no cutting or gluing!!!)
- 10 Printables
- Vocabulary Bunting (with essential vocabulary from the unit)
- 12 Exit Ticketss (covering the 3 STAAR tested TEKS)
- 2 Unit Assessments
- 12 Review Task Cards (2 versions: Print and in a Self-grading Google Form)
- 5 PowerPoint Lessons (1 for each of the TEKS)
- 3 No-Prep Games
- Journal Prompts (perfect for Exit Tasks) (Download the "Bonus File")
- Lesson plans for Days 1-10 (Download the "Bonus File")
This is a TEKS centered unit. These Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
- 4.10A Distinguish between fixed and variable expenses
- 4.10B Calculate profit in a given situation
- 4.10C Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various savings options
- 4.10D Describe how to allocate weekly allowance among spending, saving, including for college; and sharing
- 4.10E Describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending
This resource is a part of a time-saving, money-saving bundle: 4th Grade Year Long Teks Bundle. Check it out!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lisa R. said, “I love each and every one of these units- they are very well thought out and include everything you need! From journals to exit slips to games to worksheets as well as brief lesson instructions for each day- thank you for your hard work!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Teresa Garrett. said, “My students have always struggles with financial literacy. By using all the components in this product most of my students understood our financial literacy unit. I highly recommend this product to other fourth grade teachers.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Teach in A Jeep said, “Lots of options and variety for small group to independent practice and notetaking. I love the format this author uses and it aligns with my state standards.”
You May Also Like…
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.