Also included in
- Are you a 4th grade science teacher in North Carolina? Then this digital interactive notebook bundle is for you! This bundle is for 7 digital interactive notebooks that cover every standard and will last you the entire year! These are aligned to the NC essential standards for science. You will LOVE$22.00$28.00Save $6.00
Are you a teacher getting ready to teach magnets and electrical fields? You will LOVE this 4th Grade Force and Motion Digital Interactive Notebook (aligned to 4th Grade NC Essential Standards Science 4.P.1). Saves time, paper and provides great content to help your student learn all about forces created by magnetic and electrical fields.
What is included?
- Student digital notebook (via Google Slides) where students follow along with coordinating teacher presentation that the teacher displays and take down important notes (via typing, dragging/dropping, matching, etc.)
- Student notebook includes extra blank pages that can be used to add notes, relevant YouTube videos or pictures from hands on activities done in the classroom
- Semi-Editable teacher presentation (you can edit definitions to fit the need of your students).
- 11 pages with graphic organizers and fantastic visuals
- What is Magnetism?
- Magnetic v Not Magnetic
- Magnetic Charges (Positive/Negative)
- Attraction & Repulsion
- Magnetic Field
- North & South Pole
- Earth as a Magnet
- Atoms & Electrical Charges
- Electrical Fields
- Static Electricity
- Electrical Discharge
How to use this resource:
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- End of Unit Review
- Independent Practice
NC Essential Science: 4.P.1
Here are some other resources you might enjoy!
If you enjoyed this resource don’t forget to my store for more awesome products and please RATE this product for TpT credits that you can use towards the purchase of more products!