Do your students need more practice comparing fractions, finding fractions on a number line, or finding equivalent fraction? Is your class in need of more fraction practice before the BIG test? Well, look no further! This product contains 14 pages of test prep questions all about fractions!
- Aligned to NEW TEKS and CCSS
- Question format based on STAAR
- Answer sheet included
- Answer key included
Texas Math TEKS:
- 4.3 C - determine if fractions are equivalent
- 4.3 D - compare two fractions with different denominators
- 4.3 E - add and subtract fractions
- 4.3 G - represent fractions and decimals to the tenths or
hundreths as distances from zero on a number line.
- 4.2 G - relate decimals and fractions that name tenths and