This is a self-checking activity that could be used as a center or a scoot/gallery walk. There are 24 cards and a sheet for recording answers. Scan the QR code to check for correctness.
These match 4th grade VA SOLs. VA SOLs are extremely close to CCSS, just a few less standards.
The question stems include:
- Which fraction is the least/greatest?
- Which shows the fractions ordered from __ to __?
- Order the fractions.
- Which fraction belongs in the blank? (Equivalent fractions)
- Which number line shows the distance each student ran?
- What fractions is represented by the point on the number line?
- Addition & Subtraction with unlike denominators
- What is the difference between ___ and ___?
- What is the sum of __ and __?
- 3 word problems
- Which division statement represents __?
- What fraction is greater/less than __?
- What is the GCF that would be used to simplify __?
- What is the greatest common factor used to simplify?
- What would be the least common denominators of __and__?
- Which lists only common multiples of __ and __?
Answer choices are in simplest form.