Also included in
- These math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess all 4th grade math standards. This resource has been updated to include a Google Slides version with$25.00$40.00Save $15.00
- This fourth grade math bundle includes 3 AMAZING MATH RESOURCES! Included: Math Tri-Folds, Math Sorts, and Math Morning Work!This is a MUST have resources for your 4th grade classroom. The resources included are flexible and may be used for morning work, whole group practice, guided math practice, i$67.50$118.50Save $51.00
- This 4th grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 4th grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 84 bookl$40.00$80.00Save $40.00
These 4th grade math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess!
This resource has been updated to include a Google Slides version with simple text boxes.
Click here to view the self-grading Google Forms version.
These math booklets are organized by standard, so you will save time planning your small group lessons.
STANDARDS COVERED: Numbers and Operations - Fractions
21 Tri-folds (3 per standard)
4.NF.1: I can use models to explain how multiplying the numerator and denominator of a fraction by the same number will not change the value of the fraction.
4.NF.2: I can compare two fractions with different numerators and different denominators by creating common denominators or numerators. I can use benchmark fractions when comparing fractions.
4.NF.3: I can understand addition and subtraction of fractions as joining and separating parts referring to the same whole. I can decompose a fraction into a sum of fractions with the same denominator. I can add and subtract mixed numbers with the same denominator.
4.NF.4: I can solve word problems involving multiplication of a fraction by a whole number. I can use visual fraction models and equations to represent the problem.
4.NF.5: I can change a fraction with denominator 10 to an equivalent fraction with denominator 100 in order to add the two fractions.
4.NF.6: I can use decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100.
4.NF.7: I can compare two decimals to the hundredths place by reasoning about their size. I can justify the comparisons by drawing a visual model.
* Editable Small Group Lesson Plan Template
* Editable Level of Mastery Pages
* EDITABLE WORD format of each tri-fold
Ways to use in your classroom: whole group, small group, math centers, homework, math quiz, math test, math review, math study guide
PURCHASE THE BUNDLE & SAVE
---> 4.G - Geometry
** READ BLOST POST ** You will find a detailed blog post on how I use these math tri-folds during guided math groups. FREE editable lesson plan templates that go along with the tri-folds make planning for small groups a simple task!
MORE MATH TRI-FOLDS