Also included in
- This fourth grade fractions bundle is designed to teach fourth grade students about fractions in a way that will keep them engaged! This mini bundle of resources was developed using the first poriton of the 4th Grade Common Core State Standards.It includes:1. a 49-slide interactive PowerPoint (You D$7.99$10.99Save $3.00
- This bundle of two fraction PowerPoints focuses on the fraction skills identified in the 4th grade Common Core math standards. It features MANY practice opportunities!These PowerPoints contain TWO EXTRA BONUS FEATURES!! First, a PowerPoint companion handout is also included in each file. Students ca$8.99$11.98Save $2.99
- This fraction activity bundle focuses on the fraction skills identified in the 4th grade Common Core math standards. It includes two PowerPoints, exit tickets, two craftivities, and two Concentration Games.1. Fourth Grade Fractions: Part 1: These resources focus on the first portion of the 4th grade$13.99$23.98Save $9.99
Are you looking for a systematic PowerPoint that will introduce your students to the fraction skills identified in the 4th Grade Common Core State Standards? If so, this highly interactive 49-slide PowerPoint may be exactly what you are looking for! It is fully animated. Answers do not appear on the screen until the teacher clicks the mouse.
The PowerPoint focusing on the first portion of the 4th Grade Common Core State Standards. After a review of the terms "numerator" and "denominator", there are four main sections to the PowerPoint:
1. Equivalent Fractions
2. Simplifying Fractions (and Least Common Multiple)
3. Comparing Fractions (and Greatest Common Factor)
4. Benchmark Fractions
Each section contains MANY practice opportunities!
Personally, I plan to introduce each of the sections above on different days.
***A PowerPoint companion handout is also included in this file. Students can follow along and record answers on this handout as you progress through the PowerPoint! The companion handout is available in both printable format and digital format. The digital version is compatible with Google Slides.** Three exit tickets are also included.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
Feel free to take a peek at the matching craftivity I created as a follow-up activity!
Please note: You DO have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, and to share it with your students via Google Classroom. (A Google link is provided, but you may upload the PowerPoint to Google yourself, if you wish.)
Also, the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Feel free to check out Part 2 of my Fourth Grade Fractions PowerPoint by CLICKING HERE.
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!