Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You will receive 413 pages of geometry math centers for fourth grade. You will find 25 hands-on games and center activities. Each print and go center is tailored to the needs of your fourth grade students and can easily be differentiated. This set also includes a version with Australian/UK spelling.
***For international teachers: This set was created for students age 9-10. It is sold in U.S. dollars.***
• 25 math centers and games
• center signs in color and black and white
• game boards, mats, and response sheets for each center
• Center names on strips or labels (that can be printed on Avery 5164 labels)
• Math journal pages for your students to respond to prompts, write about what they have learned, or just record important concepts covered in class
Help your students develop an understanding of geometry concepts such as lines, line segments, rays, angles, 2D figures, and symmetry.
• Bingo (4.G.A.1)
• Bump It Up (4.G.A.1)
• Comparing Shapes (4.G.A.2)
• Define That Shape (4.G.A.2)
• Discovering Symmetry (4.G.A.3)
• Drawing Angles and Lines (4.G.A.1)
• Drawing Symmetry (4.G.A.3)
• Finding Shapes (4.G.A.2)
• Fun With Symmetry (4.G.A.3)
• Geometry Tic-Tac-Toe (4.G.A.2)
• Get in Shape (4.G.A.2)
• I Have, Who Has? (4.G.A.1)
• Lines and Angles (4.G.A.1)
• Memory (4.G.A.1)
• Roll and Race (4.G.A.2)
• Roll and Write: Geometry (4.G.A.1)
• Shape It Up (4.G.A.2)
• Shifty Symmetry (4.G.A.3)
• Sort It Out (4.G.A.2)
• Speedy Symmetry (4.G.A.3)
• Spin and Color (4.G.A.2)
• Symmetrical Sort (4.G.A.3)
• Symmetrical Tic-Tac-Toe (4.G.A.3)
• Two Truths and One Lie (4.G.A.1)
• What's My Angle? (4.G.A.1 )
Print and Go Materials to Help Save Time
Many print and go pages to help save you time in organizing and preparing centers.
Hands-on and Engaging Games and Center Activities to Build Fraction Skills
Your students will love playing or working at each center with these engaging and motivating centers. Students will have so much fun, they won't think of it as work!
Each center or game can be easily differentiated!
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like★★★★