Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Also included in
- Get EVERYTHING you need to cover TEKS for the rest of the year! Perfect to use for distance learning and in your regular classroom when life returns to normal.This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the res$145.70$364.25Save $218.55
This covers measuring angles, drawing angles, classifying two-dimensional figures including triangles and quadrilaterals, lines of symmetry, points, rays, lines, angles, parallel lines and perpendicular lines. Everything you need for a successful Geometry Unit is included and !!!
I have included a for teachers in a time crunch and a for teachers following the TEA year-at-a-glance. This unit also gives the Readiness standards the extra and deeper attention they need. This unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas Teachers.
This bundle includes the following student pages and
- Daily Lesson Plans
- 23 page Geometry Notebook (no cutting or pasting)
- 18 Printables
- 11 No-Prep Geometry Games
- 4.6B Lines of Symmetry Task Cards (24 cards total)
- 4.7C Measuring Angles Task Cards Levels 1-4 (96 cards total)
- 4.7D Drawing Angles Task Cards (24 total)
- 4.7E Unknown Angles Task Cards (24 total)
- 24 Geometry Review Task Cards (2 versions: Print and in a Self-grading Google Form)
- Geometry Review Problem Stacks Mini Task Cards (54 total)
- 26 TEKS aligned Exit Slips (one designed for each lesson + Bonus exit slips for additional assessment)
- 2 Assessments (10 STAAR formatted multiple choice questions each)
- Vocabulary Bunting to display in your classroom with all of the terms and definitions used in the Geometry Notebook
- 8 Journal Prompts with model responses
- 4.6A Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines
- 4.6B Identify and draw one or more lines of symmetry, if they exist, for a two-dimensional figure
- 4.6C Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right, and obtuse triangles
- 4.6D Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size
- 4.7A Illustrate the measure of an angle as the part of a circle whose center is at the vertex of the angle that is "cut out" by the rays of the angle.
- 4.7B Illustrate degrees as the units used to measure an angle, where 1/360 of any circle is 1 degree and an angle that "cuts" n/360 out of any circle whose center is at the angle's vertex has a measure of n degrees.
- 4.7C Determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor
- 4.7D Draw an angle with a given measure
- 4.7E Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two non-overlapping adjacent angles given one or both angle measures
4.1A, 4.1C, 4.1D, 4.1E, 4.1F, 4.1G
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. I have read through and studied the supporting information for the TEKS from TEA as well as all of the released STAAR tests and sample questions for the new TEKS. I have designed this unit to address everything your 4th graders should know about geometry to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
You may be interested in my other Units & Bundles: