4th Grade Google Classroom Math Activities Bundle Distance Learning Paperless
Products in this Bundle (28)
showing 1-5 of 28 products
Also included in
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Fourth Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all fouPrice $77.48Original Price $154.96Save $77.48
These interactive, digital math slides are review ALL fourth grade math standards.
Prepare students for end of year testing without the ink and wasted paper! Students love the interactive moveable pieces and become comfortable with online testing.
★ SAVE $47 when you purchase this Complete Bundle★
Assign these digital activities using Google Classroom or download the PowerPoint version to use with Microsoft Teams.
★ Computer Skills★
Students will practice the following skills:
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
The following 28 sets of activities are included in this 4th grade digital math bundle.
★ DIGITAL Math Resources Included★
1. 4.NBT.1 - Place Value - 20 slides
2. 4.NBT.2 - Read, Write, and Compare Numbers - 24 slides
3. 4.NBT.3 - Rounding Numbers - 23 slides
4. 4.NBT.4 - Addition and Subtraction - 21 slides
5. 4.NBT.5 - Multiplication using Area Models - 20 slides
6. 4.NBT.6 - Division with and without Remainders - 30 slides
Multiplication & Numbers Patterns:
7. 4.OA.1 - Multiplication as a Comparison - 20 slides
8. 4.OA.2 - Multiplicative Comparisons - 20 slides
9. 4.OA.3 - Multi-Step Word Problems - 20 slides
10. 4.OA.4 - Prime & Composite Numbers, Create Factor Pairs - 24 slides
11. 4.OA.5 - Shape & Number Patterns - 21 slides
Fractions & Decimals:
12. 4.NF.1 - Equivalent Fractions - 20 slides
13. 4.NF.2 - Comparing Fractions - 21 slides
14. 4.NF.3 - Adding & Subtracting Fractions - 20 slides
15. 4.NF.4 - Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers - 20 slides
16. 4.NF.5 - Fractions with Denominators of 10 or 100 - 20 slides
17. 4.NF.6 - Use Decimal Notation for Fractions - 20 slides
18. 4.NF.7 - Comparing Decimals - 20 slides
Measurement & Data:
19. 4.MD.1 - Converting Measurements - 23 slides
20. 4.MD.2 - Measurement Word Problems - 20 slides
21. 4.MD.3 - Area and Perimeter Word Problems - 21 slides
22. 4.MD.4 - Line Plots with Fractions - 20 slides
23. 4.MD.5 - Angle Measurement - 20 slides
24. 4.MD.6 - Measuring Angles - 24 slides
25. 4.MD.7 - Additive Angles - 22 slides
26. 4.G.1 - Lines and Angles - 24 slides
27. 4.G.2 - Classifying Shapes - 22 slides
28. 4.G.3 - Symmetry - 20 slides
If you currently use my math tri-folds, you will LOVE this resource. These digital slides are based off my math tri-folds, but they are completely different problems. These slides are perfect for practice during computer station or computer lab time.
Please note, the only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
MORE PAPERLESS RESOURCES
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
♻ GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review