Fourth Grade Guided Reading Lessons:
Differentiated Question Stems
(Common Core Aligned)
Included in this product are instructional tools that cover Common Core Reading Standards. This tool contains the following: standards, learning targets, vocabulary, anecdotal records space, and questions stems at three levels (remediation, on-level, enrichment). This may be utilized the entire school year given that each “lesson” can last anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks in your guided reading groups.
• 20 Common Core Standards addressed in Reading Literary and Reading Informational.
• Very explicit graphic organizer provided for each standard that helps you document performance and drive instruction.
• Great for differentiated instruction.
• Skill-based grouping.
• Very easy to use and well-organized.
• Easy to collect anecdotal data.