Are you looking for an interactive way to engage your students in your math lesson? These digital math lessons are perfect for introducing topics or engaging students in a whole group math game using your interactive whiteboard! You can also assign these digital lessons to your students using Google™ Classroom for independent practice. They can make for a great digital math center!
This is a bundle of all fifteen 4th Grade Guided Math Digital Companion units. In all, there are 83 digital lessons. These are digital lessons in Google™ Slides for use in Google™ Classroom. These can be used for distance learning.
These lessons are NOT included in the Guided Math units in my store. These are digital companions that you may choose to use along with the units.
Each Digital Math Lesson Includes:
- A few simple-to-understand teaching slides
- Ten practice problems
- Opportunities to interact with the slides whether by moving pieces, typing, or both
❤️ Teachers' favorite ways to use these lessons:❤️
- Whole group lessons to introduce and practice topics
- Whole group interactive activity with your class
- Assign in Google™ Classroom for independent practice
- Use as a digital math center during Guided Math
About the digital lessons:
- A predictable format that is clear and will cut back on the time the teacher would spend answering questions
- Moveable pieces are located in a colored, labeled box
- Places, where students need to type responses, are colored
- Students are able to clearly see which parts of the slide they can interact with
- Clean and neat practice slides without too much information on the page
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this resource to supplement my curriculum with an opportunity to practice the standards and be engaged through technology opportunities. My students love them, and they have a great introduction and explanation about the content at the beginning of each slide deck. Great resource for practicing the standards.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SUPER AMAZING!!! Keeps the lessons consistent for all standards. The kids know exactly what to expect and do and it breaks each standard into easy to learn small parts.
To learn more, click above to watch the video preview.
FAQ: What standards are these aligned to?
These Digital Companions are aligned to match up with my 4th Grade Guided Math units. You can learn more about the alignment of my Guided Math units here:
How do I access the digital/interactive version?
Inside the pdf is a link you will click that will give you a copy of the interactive Google Slides™ version. The digital lesson is prepped and ready to be assigned to your students. (Editable boxes are ready for students to type and moveable objects are loaded on the slides.) The answer key is located in the PDF.
©Thrifty in Third Grade
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED