Notes for the teacher:
This is a complete yearlong set of weekly word work, ELA Activities to use with 4th grade Journeys 2012 Edition
• You can use this for in class work and/or send home weekly word work sheets for homework. Parents will have everything they need to help students at home with spelling and vocabulary.
• Activities can be done with or without the work sheets
• Some worksheets have easier level and harder level
• *Means a form of these words appear in the literature
• Each Spelling list includes Challenge Words
A list of the Common Core State Standards covered in these activities is listed at the end of the yearlong bundle document This is a great example of an integrated model of literacy
• Use for a language center, partner work, scheduled seatwork time and/or you can also use it for early finishers.
• If you don’t want to give so many options just cross off the tasks you don’t want to be an option for that week.
E-mail me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on TPT and rate this item and you have my permission to share this product with teachers at your school without purchasing additional licenses:
It is my continual goal to create resources that are affordable, efficient and effective.