This is Unit 1, a sample of the complete yearlong bundle of weekly word work ELA activities. Everything you need to teach spelling and vocabulary to use with 4th grade Journeys 2014 Edition
You can purchase the complete yearlong set of this vocabulary/spelling weekly word work at my TPT store:
You can use this for in class work and/or send home weekly word work sheets for homework. Parents will have everything they need to help students with spelling and vocabulary at home.
• Activities can be done with or without the work sheets
• Each Spelling list includes Challenge Words
A list of Common Core State Standards covered in these activities is listed at the end of the yearlong bundle document.
This is a great example of an integrated model of literacy
- ABC order
- Be the teacher (give someone spelling test and grade it)
- Spelling Sentence Madness
- 3*2*1 Write, Spell, Read
- Vocabulary Sentence Madness
- Opinion of a 4th Grader
- Imagination Station
- Think and Tell
- Vocabulary Word Webs
• Use for a language center, partner work, scheduled seat work time and/or you can also use it for early finishers.
• If you don’t want to give so many options just cross off the tasks you don’t want to be an option for that week.
E-mail me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Follow me here and you have my permission to share this product with teachers at your school without purchasing additional licenses:
It is my continual goal to create resources that are affordable, effective and efficient.