This is a complete yearlong bundle of weekly word work, ELA activities to use with 4th grade Journeys 2014 Edition.
• You can use this for in class work and/or send home weekly word work sheets for homework. Parents will have everything they need to help students with spelling and vocabulary at home.
• Activities can be done with or without the work sheets
• Each Spelling list includes Challenge Words
A list of Common Core State Standards covered in these activities is listed at the end of the yearlong bundle document. This is a great example of an integrated model of literacy.
- ABC order
- Be the teacher (give someone spelling test and grade it)
- Spelling Sentence Madness
- 3*2*1 Write, Spell, Read
- Vocabulary Sentence Madness
- Opinion of a 4th Grader
- Imagination Station
- Think and Tell
- Vocabulary Word Webs
• Use for a language center, partner work, scheduled seat work time and/or you can also use it for early finishers.
• If you don’t want to give so many options just cross off the tasks you don’t want to be an option for that week.
E-mail me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Follow me here and you have my permission to share this product with teachers at your school without purchasing additional licenses:
It is my continual goal to create resources that are affordable, efficient and effective.