Also included in
- This Mega Bundle of Math Task Cards contains 30 sets for a total of 960 task cards which cover ALL MATH STANDARDS for 4th grade for the ENTIRE YEAR! This resource is a time saver and is perfect to use as math centers! The task cards are Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (the ca$38.40$94.25Save $55.85
- This bundle of math task cards contains 6 sets for a total of 192 task cards that cover all of the math standards for Measurement and Data for 4th grade, including Measurement conversion, Measurement Problem Solving, Area and Perimeter Problem Solving, Line Plots and Fractions, Measuring Angles and$10.40$19.50Save $9.10
This set of 32 Line Plot and Fractions task cards will help your fourth grade students practice reading and creating line plots with fractions. This resource makes a great center and although it is Common Core aligned, it will work well in any classroom (the cards have no CCSS notation).
Here’s what it includes:
32 Task Cards
A Recording Sheet
An Answer Key
A Self-Checking Answer Sheet
Why you'll love this resource:
- This task card set is aligned to the Line Plots and Fractions math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize!
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for the Line Plots and Fractions math concept allows you to easily spiral this math concept throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in this 30 task card set bundle:
This set of task cards is also included in the Measurement and Data Bundle which has 6 task card sets!
Want to try a FREE set? Click here to get a set of 32 FREE Converting Fractions and Decimals Task Cards!!!!
Need other grades?
Looking for other year long resources for 4th grade?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.