I am so excited to share 4th grade math resources with you! I have been collaborating with my sister, Anna Aguilar, who has taught 4-7th grade math for the past 15 years! She is a math GURU, so I know you'll love these activities that we have created together!
All of the activities are NO PREP! And several of them can be used DIGITALLY through a teacher's computer/projector OR on your students' devices. Add these activities to your main math curriculum, use them in small groups, or supplement your whole group activities! These are not daily lesson plans, but a set of activities that can just be placed throughout your math block and place value unit.
Here are the skills addressed:
Rounding to the Tens, Hundreds, Thousands, Ten Thousands, and Hundred Thousands
Math TEKS for this unit:
Math CC Standards for this unit:
Here are the activities included:
- Rounding Helper for: Step by Step Directions that can be placed in math notebooks
- Toss and Round: Students toss a pom or cotton ball on the work-mat to see how to round. Students have 2 work-mat options and 3 recording sheet options
- Spin and Round: Students spin to see who they will round.
- Shake, Toss, and Round: Students toss dice to see how they will round.
- Scoot Around and Round: There is a 20 Question Rounding Scoot with question cards and recording sheet
- Rounding Flap-Ups: 5 Interactive Notebook Rounding Activities
- Rounding to the Nearest Whole Number Power Point: 40 Slides
- Rounding 123 Show Me: 10 Slides
- How Did I Round? Power Point: 10 Slides
- Rounding Review: 10 Slides
- Answer Keys for ALL PowerPoints included
- Recording Sheets for ALL activities included (with different versions)
** ALL PowerPoints can be saved into Google Drive so that your students can have access on their devices. They can also be saved as images so that you can use them in apps such as Kahoot or Nearpod. The PowerPoints and Digital Resources should NOT be made public or shared on open forums. They should be used only for YOU and YOUR students
** Check out the Preview to see what the PowerPoints are like and everything that is included!
Created by Amy Lemons and Anna Aguilar
For More 4th Grade Math Products, Click Below:
For 4th Grade Math Stations, Click Below: