Also included in
- 4th Grade Math Centers for Every Standard! Each standard has several math centers to allow you to differentiate and use this bundle ALL YEAR! There are over 150 math centers for 4th grade in this huge bundle!Need another grade level?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Math Centers.Click here to see the$38.00$56.00Save $18.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 4th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need 3rd or 5th Grade Math Centers?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the$95.00$168.50Save $73.50
Do you need 4th grade fraction activities and math centers that are rigorous and varied to enhance your instruction and engage your students? This fourth grade math center resource includes 27 math centers (digital AND printable) that review 4th grade fraction skills (CCSS aligned).
Note: This resource now includes BOTH printable and digital math centers! See pages 4-14 for the details on the digital math centers.
**There are some similarities among the fraction word problems in this set and in my 5th grade version. The numbers have been changed to reflect the grade level standards, but the contexts are the same.
*The fraction math centers are varied to allow you and your students variety when practicing rigorous 4th grade fraction skills.
*Many of the math centers included choice options for the students (choosing the fractions to complete equations, for example) to increase engagement.
*There are a variety of computation only fraction math activities and word problem activities .
*Each center is available in black and white only, to save ink. I printed these centers in colored card stock to add some color.
*Each center includes a teacher notes page with a picture of the center in action, a student directions page, the center cards or pieces, recording sheets, and answer key when applicable. The nature of some of the centers don’t allow for answer keys.
*The only manipulatives needed for this center are dice and a paperclip to create a spinner.
*Check out the preview to see the table of contents and all of the fraction centers included in this resource.
Check out the preview to see the table of contents and all the math centers and activities included in this file.
Here are the names/skills for the printable 4th grade fraction centers:
- Equivalent Fraction Puzzles
- Equivalent Fraction Word Problems
- Benchmark Fraction Sort
- Comparing Fractions Word Problems
- True or False Sort: Comparing Fractions
- Spin and Compare (2 Versions)
- Comparing Fractions True or False Sort
- Add and Subtract Fraction Puzzles
- Adding and Subtracting Fraction Printable Game
- Fraction Word Problems
- Decomposing Fraction Puzzles
- Spin and Decompose
- Decompose Your Way to the Finish Line
- Working with Mixed Numbers
- Fraction Word Problems
- Fraction Math Libs
- Multiplying Fractions & Whole Numbers Puzzles
- Spinning with Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Fraction Math with Recipes
- Fraction Puzzles
- Adding Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100 Spinner
- Fraction Work Mat
- Adding Fractions Printable Game
- Decimal to Fraction Puzzles
- Decimal and Fraction Match Up
- Comparing Decimals Spinner
- True or False: Comparing Decimals
Note: The Fraction Word Problem center, Fraction Recipe Cards Center, and the Fraction Math Lib center are similar to the centers found in the 5th grade version. The word problems have been modified to align them to fourth grade standards.
•The digital math centers are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with a picture of the center.
•Digital recording sheets are not included since the students show their answers on the slides. However, I do recommend having the students show their work on scratch paper.
*The content for the digital math centers is the SAME as the printable math centers. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable centers if answer keys are applicable. Due to student choice on many of the math centers, answer keys are not included for all of the centers.
REMEMBER THE CONTENT FOR THE DIGITAL MATH CENTERS IS THE SAME AS THE PRINTABLE MATH CENTERS
Need More 4th Grade Digital Math Activities?
- 4th Grade Digital Self-Grading Math Practice
- 4th Grade Digital Math Sorts
- 4th Grade Digital Roll and Answer Math Practice
- Digital Whole Number Math Centers
- Digital Interactive Multiplication and Division Centers
- 4th Grade Find the Error Math Tasks (Digital + Printable)
- 4th Grade Math Choice Boards (Digital + Printable)
- 4th Grade Math Differentiated Skill Sheets (Digital + Printable)
- Math Prove It Tasks for 4th and 5th Grade (Digital + Printable)
- 4th Grade Number of the Day (Digital + Printable)
- 4th Grade Decimal of the Day (Digital + Printable)