Also included in
- Math Sorting activities are engaging and encourage critical thinking! Easily differentiate this interactive math activity by using the sorts with or without the labels. Save $20 when you purchase this bundle.Ways to use: math warm ups, small group lesson, independent math center, partner activity, m$25.00$45.00Save $20.00
- This third grade math bundle includes 3 best-selling math bundles! Included: Math Tri-Folds, Math Sorts, and Math Morning Work!This is a MUST have resource for your 4th grade classroom. The resources included are flexible and may be used for morning work, whole group practice, guided math practice,$60.50$121.00Save $60.50
- This 4th grade math bundle includes no-prep math sorting activities that can be used as partner math centers, math warm ups, or math exit tickets. This 4th grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 93 cut-and-past activities- The paperless for$45.00$90.00Save $45.00
These math centers are engaging, interactive activities that encourage math talk. Students explain how they sort their cards and build strong math concepts as they create cards of their own.
* 4th Grade Math Standards Covered *
Sort 1: Benchmark Fractions
Sort 2: Equivalent Fractions
Sort 3: Equivalent Fractions
Sort 4: Equivalent Fractions
Sort 5: Compare Fractions
Sort 6: Compare Fractions
Sort 7: Add & Subtract Fractions
Sort 8: Add & Subtract Fractions Greater than 1
Sort 9: Add & Subtract Fractions Greater than 1
Sort 10: Word Problems: Add & Subtract Fractions
Sort 11: Model - Multiply Fractions
Sort 12: Model - Multiply Fractions
Sort 13: Word Problems - Multiply Fractions
Sort 14: Decimals: Word Form & Fraction
Sort 15: Model Decimals
Sort 16: Decimals - Add Fractions
Sort 17: Decimals - Add Fractions - True/False
Sort 18: Decimals: Fraction & Number Line Model
Sort 19: Decimals: Word Form & Expanded Form
Sort 20: Compare Decimals
Sort 21: Compare Decimals
Sort 22: True/False - Compare Decimals
- Math Sorts Binder - Pages that list all math sorts, standard, topic, and small group lesson plan page for notes
- Blank PowerPoint Template - Just add text boxes to the template and create your own sorts!
- Student Notebook Dividers - Students keep their math sorts notebook organized with these dividers. Includes learning goals! The dividers are now editable.
- Student Directions for Day 1 and Day 2 Activities
- Answer Key
There are 2 versions for each sort, so you can differentiate as needed. Version 1 is more challenging, because the category names are not given. Version 2 gives the category names.
Ways to Use this Resource
- Start your math workshop with math sorts and help your students build math fluency
- Add to a math center for students to complete independently. Have students discuss with a partner how they organized their cards.
- Send home as a homework activity
- Quick assessment
Click 'Preview" for more information and two free sorts.
Click Here to view a Blog Post about how I use math sorts in my classroom.
More 4th Grade Math Sorts
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save!
- Set 1: Operations & Algebraic Thinking - 14 sorts
- Set 2: Number & Operations in Base 10 - 24 Sorts
- Set 3: Fractions - 22 Sorts
- Set 4: Measurement & Data - 22 Sorts
- Set 5: Geometry - 9 Sorts
Please email me at:firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in....
MORE MATH SORTS
3rd Grade Math Sorts - All Standards