This 4th Grade Guided Math bundle includes everything you need to teach math in your fourth grade classroom. It includes daily materials, enough for you to use this as your math curriculum! Lesson plans are standards based and have a specific, achievable objective for each day. Units include pre and post assessments, daily practice pages, daily center activities, vocabulary cards, questioning cards, anchor chart posters, and so many more additional resources to support your instruction.
These units are independent of each other and can be taught out of order. So, if you have to follow a pacing guide from your district, you can change the order. 4th Grade Guided Math units are recommended for small group, targeted instruction, but also can be used in a whole group format.
️❤️ Why Teachers Love This Bundle️❤️
- COMPLETELY EDITABLE Lesson Plans that are DONE for you! (Such a HUGE timesaver!)
- Remediation and Enrichment Suggestions for EACH Lesson!
- They report struggling learners THRIVING and students who are ENGAGED and WANT to do math!
- Built-In review time all year!
- Lessons that keep a steady pace so you can cover all standards without rushing your students along!
- Specific and "achievable" objectives for each day!
- PLENTY of activities to choose from!
- Guided Math Teacher Handbook and Overview Learn how you can use the components of Guided Math, a list of suggested read alouds by unit, plus a day by day overview of the entire year.
- Launching Guided Math-A Ten Day Plan for the first two weeks of school Teach your students how to do Guided Math!
- Vocabulary and Definition Cards that help your students learn new vocabulary and incorporate it into their math conversations
- Vocabulary Trifolds are a perfect addition to your math interactive notebooks
- Questioning Cards to guide your lesson and group conversations
- Printables to support instruction including anchor chart posters, templates, manipulatives, and other tools to support your instruction
- Daily lesson plans that are teacher and student-friendly and are fully editable so you can adjust them to meet the needs of your students
- Problem of the Day in four different formats!
- Daily worksheets that are a quick check of the lesson taught each day. Each day 5 practice page is a review of the objectives covered during the week and can be used as formative assessment.
- Daily center activities that provide fun and engaging extra practice
- Additional resources including extra games, interactive notebooks and other resources to support instruction
- Pre and Post Assessments for each unit that use similar problems so you can directly gauge student growth
- Answer keys for the assessments and practice pages to save you precious time
- Unit Assessment Grade Book A fully editable excel file grade book that can be used to track students' pre and post assessment scores
- Student Graphs for Tracking Data that students can use to keep track of their assessment scores and track their growth
⭐Download the preview to learn more!⭐
This resource can also be used as a full-year curriculum. There are a total of 32 weeks of instruction provided. I broke this up into four quarters, with 8 weeks per quarter. If you are in a traditional school that will give you an extra week each quarter for review, test prep, or to use as a buffer (because we all know interruptions happen).
⚠️These units are aligned to Common Core. For a complete breakdown of which standards are covered in each unit across grades 1-5,download this free Common Core alignment Guide!
⚠️TEKS Teachers: Download the preview to see what TEKS standards correlate to this bundle! Each unit is given as 2 PDF's--one for Common Core and one for TEKS. You can also check outthis free download for a breakdown of the TEKS covered.
Here is an overview of the units that are included in 4th Grade Guided Math.
- Unit 1 Place Value (2 weeks)
- Unit 2 Rounding (2 weeks)
- Unit 3 Adding and Subtracting Large Numbers (2 weeks)
- Unit 4 Multiplication as Comparisons (2 weeks)
- Unit 5 Multiplication and Division Applications (5 weeks)
- Unit 6 Word Problems (2 weeks)
- Unit 7 Patterns (1 week)
- Unit 8 Understanding Fractions (2 weeks)
- Unit 9 Adding and Subtracting Fractions (2 weeks)
- Unit 10 Multiplying Fractions (1 week)
- Unit 11 Understanding Decimals (3 weeks)
- Unit 12 Lines and Symmetry (1 week)
- Unit 13 Shapes and Angles (2 weeks)
- Unit 14 Perimeter and Area (1 week)
- Unit 15 Measurement (4 weeks)
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This resource was perfect resource for my small group instruction. Everything was at my fingertips. Easy to use. It was aligned with my standards.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐What an incredible resource! Everything you need to teach guided math is included. The enrichment activities are engaging and my students really enjoy completing them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Thank you so much for this amazing resource! Last year I was teaching both 3rd and 4th grade math and was feeling overwhelmed in planning. Finding this was a lifesaver!! I love how organized and thorough each of the daily plans are. Not only all the details and activities for each day, but the fact that each day also has an enrichment and remediation idea is absolutely incredible! It really helped with pacing over the course of the year too. I can't recommend this enough!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Absolutely LOVE This! I have used mainly this curriculum all year. The kids have enjoyed the consistency, the clean design and have found success this year. Thank you.
FAQ: Are the Thrifty in Third Grade Guided Math Units based on research?
Yes! Email me at email@example.com for a copy of the research that went into designing the framework of these units.
If you have any other questions please feel free to email me!
Get Digital Companions To Use Along With These Guided Math Units!
Other 4th Grade Math:
©Thrifty in Third Grade
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED