This resources contains 53 ready to use, self-checking 4th grade math centers for ALL of the 4th grade common core math standards. All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun!
This is a bundle of my individual roll and answer math centers for 4th grade. Click here
to see the individual sets.
Check out my blog post here for more information about these centers
I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink.
Answer keys are also included so the students can check their answers. I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently. The students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct.
Super easy to play and prep and fun! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
Here are the skills included in each center pack:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking (7 Games)
1. Write a matching multiplication problem using the commutative property.
2. Writing written expressions as multiplication problems.
3. Creating story problems and solving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems.
4. Estimating the sum ,difference, or product of each problem by rounding each number to the highest place value.
5. Finding factors for a given number.
6. Determining if a number is prime or composite.
7. Determining the rule of a pattern and finishing the pattern.
Number and Operations: Base Ten (11 Games)
1. Understanding place value of digits
2. Writing numbers in number name (word) form
3. Writing numbers in base ten (standard) form
4. Writing numbers in expanded form
5. Comparing whole numbers
6. Rounding to the underlined place value
7. Rounding to a given place value
8. Adding whole numbers
9. Subtracting whole numbers
10. Multiplying whole numbers
11.Dividing whole numbers
Number and Operations: Fractions (13 Games)
1. Determining if two fractions are equivalent
2. Naming equivalent fractions and justifying
3. Comparing Fractions with Like Numerators or Like Denominators
4.Comparing Fractions with Unlike Numerators and Denominators
5. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
6. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
7. Decomposing Fractions
8. Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Like Denominators
9. Multiplying Whole Numbers by Fractions
10. Finding equivalent fractions with fractions with a denominator of 10 or 100
11. Adding fractions with denominators of 10 and 100
12. Writing fractions with a denominator of 10 and 100 as decimals
13. Comparing decimals to the hundredths
Measurement and Data (13 Games)
1. Measurement Conversions: Standard Length
2. Measurement Conversions: Metric Length
3. Measurement Conversions: Time
4. Measurement Conversions: Standard and Metric Weight
5. Comparing Measurements
6. Adding and Subtracting Money
7. Determining Elapsed Time
8. Determining Area of Rectangles
9. Determining Perimeter of Squares and Rectangles
10. Line Plots with Fractions
11. Determining the type of angle from angle image.
12. Determining the type of angle from angle measurement.
13. Additive Angles: Finding the missing angle measurement.
Geometry (9 Games)
1. Draw the geometric element and label it
2. Name the geometric element shown
3. Determine if the lines are parallel, perpendicular or intersecting.
4. Yes or No? Do the shapes have at least one set of parallel lines?
5. Yes or No? Do the shapes have at least one set of perpendicular lines?
6. Yes or No? Do the shapes have at least one right angle?
7. Determine the type of angle in each shape.
8. Determine if the shape is symmetric or not.
9. Determine if the dotted line is a line of symmetry.
Make sure you grab the FREE Launching Math Centers Starter Pack with review centers to help you launch your centers. You can grab it by clicking here.
You may also like:
Standards Based Math Center Bundle (Includes over 80 Centers!)
Task Cards for Every Standard
Differentiated Math Skill Sheets for Every Standard (Differentiated at 3 Levels)
Error Analysis Math Tasks
Roll and Answer Low Prep Math Centers
Math Choice Boards