This product is aligned to Common Core State Standards 4.NF.5, 6, 7.
This resource may be used in a variety of ways.
1. The teacher may introduce the concept and lead the lesson. Students will stay engaged as they complete the guided examples. Additional questions are given for checking for understanding and independent practice.
2. The resource may be used for reteaching or intervention.
There are four activities in the resource.
1. Students will use visual models to express a fraction with a denominator of 10 as an equivalent fraction with a denominator of 100 and use this skill to add two fractions with denominators of 10 and 100.
2. Write decimals for fractions with denominators of 10 or 100. Write fractions for decimals in tenths or hundredths.
3. Compare decimals using >, =, or <.
4. I Have – Who Has Game
This game has 30 cards with questions on these topics
• Equivalent Fractions
• Compare fractions.
• Add and subtract fractions and mixed numbers.
• Multiply fractions and whole numbers.
• Add two fractions with denominators 10 and 100.
• Write decimals as fractions.
• Compare decimals.
Teacher notes and detailed answer keys are included.
Click below to view other resources on fractions for 3rd grade and 4th grade.
3rd Grade Math - Fractions - Common Core Domain 3.NF
4th Grade Math - Equivalent Fractions - Compare Fractions - 4.NF.1, 4.NF.2
4th Grade Math Add and Subtract Fractions and Mixed Numbers (4.NF.3a,b,c,d)
4th Grade Math - Multiply Fractions and Whole Numbers - CCSS 4.NF.4a,b,c
4th Grade Math - Multiplication/Division, Fractions, 2-D Shapes, Symmetry
MATH DOMINOES - Equivalent Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Thanks for viewing.
Created by Hilda Ratliff