These digital math activities for fourth grade, for use with Google Classroom, are editable
! Yes, you read that correctly. It includes over 65 CCSS aligned problems to guide 4th grade students through the entire year. Need more practice in a certain area? Just use the included video tutorial to create additional problems, and then assign them to your students. It is also self-checking
- students select their answer and if it's incorrect, they are prompted to go back and try again. This is the ultimate math tool for 4th grade teachers!
★ Multiplication and Division
★ Prime and Composite Numbers
★ Sequencing (numbers, shapes)
★ Place Value
★ Base 10 Operations
★ Comparing numbers to 5 digits
★ Addition to 4 digit numbers
★ Find the missing addend
★ Subtraction to 4 digit numbers
★ Area and perimeter
★ Equivalent fractions
★ Comparing fractions (including different denominator or a benchmark fraction)
★ Order fractions from least to greatest
★ Addition and subtraction of fractions
★ Fraction Word Problems
★ Mixed numbers addition and subtraction
★ Multiplication and division of fractions
★ Fractions on a number line
★ Decimals and equivalent fractions
★ Unit conversion (metric and imperial)
★ Elapsed time
★ Line plots
★ Measurement of angles
★ Estimating angles
★ Reading angles on a protractor
★ Identifying lines, segments, rays, and line segments
★ Identifying parallel and perpendicular lines
★ Identifying right triangles, parallelograms, and lines of symmetry
Watch the video preview above to take a peek inside.
→ Instructions on how to use the resource, including a 7 minute video tutorial
→ At least one math problem to address each of the CCSS in 4th grade math (extra emphasis is placed on fractions, as that tends to be a tricky concept for many students)
Use this resource as
• Individual practice - can be used on any device - phone, tablet, laptop, desktop
• Small group practice
• Whole class - instructions are included on how to use this resource as a game
Use this resource for
• Extra practice
• Test prep
• Exit tickets
• Morning work
Why I am SO excited about this resource
I LOVE digital resources, but until now I hadn't found the perfect integration of math and Google slides for upper elementary grades. I truly believe you will love working with this resource and customizing it where necessary to meet your needs. Because it can be edited, you will be able to use it as you see fit to help your students get the practice they need most.
**Please note - this resource can be used for your own classroom, but you may not use it to create new resources for sale. Thank you for understanding!
FAQs about Digital Resources
Why should I use a digital interactive resource instead of a paper one?
• You will save paper and ink, increase technology fluency, and support a green environment.
• Digital files can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection! No need to worry about losing papers or keeping track of handwritten notes.
• Your students will be engaged, and you won't have scraps of paper all over your classroom! You also won't have to search for pieces that might go missing.
• Once the project is complete, your students will have created a piece of their digital portfolio. Since the information is housed on slides, presenting their material is much more seamless and manageable.
Are there any other benefits to using a digital interactive resource?
• Digital resources can be high in color and image-heavy, without worrying about using excessive ink.
• Students can gain many tech skills they may not get otherwise, including learning short cut keys, manipulating digital elements, and many more.
• Peer collaboration, editing, and review are all available at the click of a button.
• Editing and updating are not cause for a total redo!
• When you are to start the activity over again with a new group of students, you won't need to run to the copy machine.
What if I can't get something to work as I think it should?
• As with any technology-centered resource, there may be some hiccups along the way. I have provided very detailed instructions for using this resource. If you get stuck, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to work with you so that you and your students can reap the benefits of going interactive and digital.
Quick Links To 4th Grade Task Cards
Word Problem Task Cards 4th Grade BUNDLE of 196 Cards
Word Problem Task Cards (optional QR Codes) 4th Grade Common Core
Word Problem Task Cards, Fractions, 4th Grade (QR Codes) Common Core
Geometry Task Cards, 4th Grade (QR Codes) Common Core Aligned
Word Problem Task Cards Operations & Algebraic Thinking, 4th Grade (QR Codes)
Word Problem Task Cards Measurement and Data, 4th Grade (QR Codes) Common Core
Word Problems Task Cards Numbers & Operations in Base Ten, 4th Grade (QR Codes)
Elapsed Time Task Cards (Optional QR Codes) 3rd / 4th Grade Common Core
Simplifying Fractions Task Cards: Simplify, Simplify, Compare (QR Code Option)
Equivalent Fractions Task Cards, 4th Grade (QR Codes)