Also included in
- This Math Digital Classroom Escape BUNDLE includes interactive activities which promotes peer collaboration and problem solving. Standards based math questions, challenges, and puzzlers combine to create the perfect blend of learning and fun!****SAVE 50% OFF BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE!****WANT TO TRY$70.00$139.72Save $69.72
This Digital Classroom Escape 4.NF BUNDLE contains interactive activities which promotes peer collaboration and problem solving. Standards based math questions, challenges, and puzzlers combine to create the perfect blend of learning and fun!
This Tanya Yero Teaching resource can be used in the classroom and/or for distance learning/ remote learning.
This Digital Escape Bundle covers the following math standards:
<strong>Number and Operation - Fractions</strong>
- 4.NF.1 - Equivalent fractions
- 4.NF.2 - Comparing fractions
- 4.NF.3 - Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators, decomposing fractions, adding and subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators
- 4.NF. 4 - Multiplying a fraction by a whole number
- 4.NF.5 - Adding and subtracting fractions with denominators of 10 and 100
- 4.NF.6 - Decimal notation for fractions with denominators of 10 and 100
- 4.NF.7 - Comparing decimals to hundredths
BUY ALL THE STANDARDS IN ONE MONEY SAVING BUNDLE!
What is a Digital Classroom Escape?
A digital classroom escape is an interactive activity in which teams of students use clues to solve challenges and unlock “digital locks.” These activities consist of two academic activities aligned to a specific math skill and two puzzlers/ challenges.
What do I need to access these escapes?
You need access to the internet and technology devices. These escapes work on Chromebooks, iPads, and laptops! You DO NOT need a Google account or access to Google Classroom to use Digital Classroom Escapes.
What do I get with this resource?
You will get the link to access your Digital Classroom Escape along with DETAILED teacher directions and tips for every step of the activity. Answer keys and suggestive clues are also provided.
Benefits of a Digital Classroom Escape
➥ EASY PREP! Nothing to print except for teacher directions and tips.
➥ Interactive for students
➥ Immediate student feedback
➥ Practice of a specific math skill
➥ Promotes team building/ peer collaboration
➥ Promotes problem solving skills
➥ Targets technology standards
****Want to test out one of our escapes for FREE? CLICK BELOW!****