Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I am so excited to share 4th grade math resources with you! I have been collaborating with my sister, Anna Aguilar, who has taught 4-7th grade math for the past 15 years! She is a math GURU, so I know you'll love these activities that we have created together!
All of the activities are NO PREP! And several of them can be used DIGITALLY through a teacher's computer/projector OR on your students' devices. Add these activities to your main math curriculum, use them in small groups, or supplement your whole group activities! These are not daily lesson plans, but a set of activities that can just be placed throughout your math block and place value unit.
Here are the skills addressed:
Long Division With and Without Remainders, Word Problems, Multi-Step Word Problems
*In this unit we focus on solving the equations, we do not use models or diagrams in this particular unit*
Math TEKS for this unit:
Math CC Standards for this unit:
Here are the activities included:
- Division Vocabulary: Vocabulary Reference Sheets
- Division Riddle: Students complete long division equations to solve the riddle. Students solve division problems without remainders, answer key
- One Step Division Match: Students have 5 division word problems to solve, students match the quotient to the problems
- Flip, Roll, and Divide: Students need 6 sided or 10 sided dice, Students flip over a number, roll the dice, and divide.
- Division Pocket-Book: Students have 12 division equations to solve. Students sort the equations based on whether the quotients have a remainder or not
- Division with Dice: Students need 6 sided or 10 sided dice, students roll to create division problems
- Division Word Problems: Students have 6 word problems to solve in their interactive notebooks. These problems include one and multi-step word problems.
- Trolls Playing Tricks: Students help solve 8 problems to crack the mystery of the hidden birthday party decorations! As students solve the one-step and multi-step division problems, they will reveal where all of the party supplies are hidden, recording sheet, answer key
- Let's Divide 3 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers (without remainders) PowerPoint: 10 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- Long Division 123 Show Me PowerPoint (without remainders): 10 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- We Can Divide to Find the Quotient PowerPoint (long division with remainders) : 10 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- I Can Solve Division Word Problems PowerPoint (with and without remainders): 10 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
** ALL PowerPoints can be saved into Google Drive so that your students can have access on their devices. They can also be saved as images so that you can use them in apps such as Kahoot or Nearpod. The PowerPoints and Digital Resources should NOT be made public or shared on open forums. They should be used only for YOU and YOUR students
** Check out the Preview to see what the PowerPoints are like and everything that is included!
Created by Amy Lemons and Anna Aguilar
For More 4th Grade Math Products, Click Below:
For 4th Grade Math Stations, Click Below: