3 Reasons YOU Need to Buy This Product NOW:
1. Over 300 Math FSA-Style practice problems
2. Students and parents can access "Let Me Teach Ya" videos for each standard on YouTube (I try to make it fun too!)
3. Variety of question types (i.e. equation editor, multi-select, matching items, table items, multiple choice, GRID, open response) based on FSA Item Test Specs
Do you have similar products for 3rd and 5th grade?
You betcha! Click the links below!
3rd Grade Math FSA Test Prep/ Standards Review with FREE VIDEOS (Click here)
5th Grade Math FSA Test Prep/ Standards Review with FREE VIDEOS (Click here)
Can you tell me more about this product?
There are three components:
(1) Let Me Teach Ya: Video Lesson (Click here to see all of my YouTube video lessons)
(2) Practice Makes Improvement: Level 1 - Similar problems to those in "Let Me Teach Ya!"
(3) Practice Makes Improvement: Level 2 - Similar problems and question formatting, but new scenarios and numbers.
Is this product similar to the Countdown to FSA Products out there?
Kind of. How to Pass the Math FSA is similar to the Countdown to FSA products because both programs provide students with multiple opportunities to practice FSA-style questions based on the grade-level standards. How to Pass the Math FSA is different in three ways:
(1) I have included FREE VIDEOS
to teach students, parents, and teachers how to solve FSA-style problems.
(2) Teachers know their students best, and this program gives teachers the flexibility to pick and choose which standards to address in whatever order they choose. Some teachers like to go in order, some teachers differentiate and give certain standards to certain groups, and some teachers use this program to support the units being studied in class.
(3) How to Pass the Math FSA offers more variety of questions than most Countdown products.
How are the FREE VIDEOS going to be helpful?
Students LOVE the positive and fun vibe of the videos. Parents find the videos to be very informative, enjoyable to watch, and EMPOWERING as they are exposed to the rigor and depth of the standards. Teachers can show the videos in class, and while I am teaching the students, you can circulate and monitor your students' understanding. In other words, How to Pass the Math FSA videos provide a comfortable, positive, and informative environment for everyone (students, parents, and teachers) to learn and be on the same page with the expectations of every grade level math standard.
Should I purchase the complete guide or the individual standards?
The choice is completely up to you! If you know the majority of your class is only struggling with a few standards, then purchase the ones you need at $3 a piece. Or you can purchase the complete guide for $30 (saving $54), and you have all 28 standards at your disposal to use from year to year, as each class is different (but you already know that). Once you purchase the complete guide, you will be able to re-download the pdf file if I make any changes in the future.
How do I get credit on TPT to use on future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it, and you will be directed to a page where you can rate your purchased products and leave a short comment. Here comes the BEST PART.....Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Also, if you notice any mistakes or errors, please let me know if the "Ask a Question" tab in My Store. I will quickly fix these errors and inform you when the product is ready to be downloaded again (at no extra cost to you).
How can I sign up to be the first to know about your new products, discounts, and freebies?
Click the green star next to my store logo an click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store!
Why should I purchase MULTIPLE Licenses?
Please remember that the purchase of this product is intended for use by ONE teacher/ parent. If you are intending to use this with your entire fourth grade team (which is an AWESOME thought to have), please be respectful and considerate of the hard work poured into this resource by purchasing multiple licenses (at a discounted price, of course!)
If you are interested in purchasing hard copy workbooks for the 2016 - 2017 school year, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thanks for stopping by. Ya'll come back now, ya hear. :-)