PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will have a blast with this set of 4th grade math games that focus on the Measurement and Data Standards. These math games were designed to help students practice important 4th grade math skills, be easy to play, encourage higher level thinking, and require little or no prep. They are the perfect way to engage your students with key 4th grade math skills that focus on the Measurement and Data Standards! There are multiple games and they are perfect for differentiated practice!
These games work well as centers, whole class activities, or for students who finish work quickly. Best of all, these games promote higher level thinking and they are packed with games that cover the Measurement and Data Standards for 4th grade math (download the preview for a Common Core Standard game alignment chart).
This set includes the following 4th grade Measurement and Data math games:
* Water Fun: Standard Measurement 4.MD.A.1 Edition
* Water Fun: Metric Measurement 4.MD.A.1 Edition
* Soaker Slide: Word Problems With Measurement 4.MD.A.2 Edition
* Red Carpet Walk: Area and Perimeter 4.MD.A.3 Edition
* Giddy Up With Area: Area 4.MD.A.3 Edition
* Line Plot Luau: 4.MD.B.4 Edition
* Angle Gumballs: Degrees of Angles and Circles 4.MD.C,5 Edition
* Puddle Hop: Measuring Angles 4.MD.C.6 Edition
* Castle Quest: Additive Angle Measurements 4.MD.C.7 Edition
The key features of these games are:
* all games are 1 page, with a spinner on the page
* all games are aligned to the Measurement and Data Standards for 4th grade
* all games are “print and play”; all you have to do is insert a brass fastener and paper clip to make a spinner and the games are ready to play
* the games are simple to play, but lots of fun
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Coming soon! This set will be part of a bundle that includes ALL the 4th grade math standards.
★ You might also like: