Also included in
- This 4th Grade Math Bundle includes 84 Google Forms Quizzes. These are PAPERLESS versions of my 4th Grade Math Tri-Folds.★ Included- 21 Quizzes: Fractions- 21 Quizzes: Measurement & Data- 9 Quizzes: Geometry- 18 Quizzes: Number & Operations in Base 10- 15 Quizzes: Operations & Algebraic$25.00$42.00Save $17.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Fourth Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all fou$94.00$186.71Save $92.71
- This 4th grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 4th grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 84 bookl$40.00$80.00Save $40.00
These Google Forms quizzes cover all 4th grade Fractions and Decimals standards. 21 math assessments aligned to the CCSS are included.
This digital resource is editable. You can edit/add/delete questions to fit your state's standards.
4.NF.1 - a total of 24 questions: I can use models to explain how multiplying the numerator and denominator of a fraction by the same number will not change the value of the fraction.
4.NF.2 - a total of 21 questions: I can compare two fractions with different numerators and different denominators by creating common denominators or numerators. I can use benchmark fractions when comparing fractions.
4.NF.3 - a total of 23 questions: I can understand addition and subtraction of fractions as joining and separating parts referring to the same whole. I can decompose a fraction into a sum of fractions with the same denominator. I can add and subtract mixed numbers with the same denominator.
4.NF.4 - a total of 27 questions: I can solve word problems involving multiplication of a fraction by a whole number. I can use visual fraction models and equations to represent the problem.
4.NF.5 - a total of 21 questions: I can change a fraction with denominator 10 to an equivalent fraction with denominator 100 in order to add the two fractions.
4.NF.6 - a total of 33 questions: I can use decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100.
4.NF.7 - a total of 30 questions: I can compare two decimals to the hundredths place by reasoning about their size. I can justify the comparisons by drawing a visual model.
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing [Google Forms]
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Forms Quiz
3. Organize the form in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom or edit the settings so email isn't required
Yes. You will have to edit the settings so email isn't required. You then share the Google Forms link via your online platform (SeeSaw/TEAMS/etc)
The printable math tri-folds includes a Microsoft Word format.
The text in the Google Forms is editable. Images are not editable.
You will have to edit the settings so email isn’t required.
You then share the link of the Google Form inside a Microsoft Teams or SeeSaw assignment.
*You will need a Google Drive account in order to save the form and then go back to it to check the grades.
In Schoology, you can go to Install App and select ‘Google Drive Resource App’.
In Canva, you can click on the Embed icon and add the Google Forms link there.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE SAMPLE to make sure everything works with your online platform.
★ Why Should you use Google Forms?
- Automatic Grading / Self-checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit questions)
- Online Testing Practice with variety of question format types
- multiple choice
- table response
- drop down
- short answer
- and more!
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review