Also included in
- This 4th Grade Math Bundle includes 84 Google Forms Quizzes. These are PAPERLESS versions of my 4th Grade Math Tri-Folds.★ Included- 21 Quizzes: Fractions- 21 Quizzes: Measurement & Data- 9 Quizzes: Geometry- 18 Quizzes: Number & Operations in Base 10- 15 Quizzes: Operations & Algebraic$25.00$42.00Save $17.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Fourth Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all fou$94.00$186.71Save $92.71
- This 4th grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 4th grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 84 bookl$40.00$80.00Save $40.00
These Google Forms quizzes cover all 4th grade Measurement & Data standards. 21 math assessments aligned to the CCSS are included.
This digital resource is editable. You can edit/add/delete questions to fit your state's standards.
4.MD.1 - a total of 44 questions: I can show that I know the relative sizes of measurement units within one system of units. I can show the measurements of a larger unit in terms of a smaller unit and record these in a table.
4.MD.2 - a total of 15 questions: I can use the four operations to solve word problems involving measurement, including problems involving simple fractions or decimals. I can represent the measurements on a number line.
4.MD.3 - a total of 36 questions: I can use what I know about area and perimeter to solve real world problems involving rectangles.
4.MD.4 - a total of 30 questions: I can make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit. I can solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions by using the information presented in line plots.
4.MD.5 - a total of 54 questions: I can recognize angles as geometric shapes that are formed when two rays share a common endpoint.
4.MD.6 - a total of 36 questions: I can measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor. I can sketch angles of specified measures.
4.MD.7 - a total of 26 questions: I can solve addition and subtraction problems involving angles.
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing [Google Forms]
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Forms Quiz
3. Organize the form in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom or edit the settings so email isn't required
Yes. You will have to edit the settings so email isn't required. You then share the Google Forms link via your online platform (SeeSaw/TEAMS/etc)
The printable math tri-folds includes a Microsoft Word format.
The text in the Google Forms is editable. Images are not editable.
You will have to edit the settings so email isn’t required.
You then share the link of the Google Form inside a Microsoft Teams or SeeSaw assignment.
*You will need a Google Drive account in order to save the form and then go back to it to check the grades.
In Schoology, you can go to Install App and select ‘Google Drive Resource App’.
In Canva, you can click on the Embed icon and add the Google Forms link there.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE SAMPLE to make sure everything works with your online platform.
★ Why Should you use Google Forms?
- Automatic Grading / Self-checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit questions)
- Online Testing Practice with variety of question format types
- multiple choice
- table response
- drop down
- short answer
- and more!
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review