4th Grade Math Homework Week 1 & 2 | Place Value and Review
Also included in
- This 4th Grade math resource can easily be used as homework, morning work, daily math review, or as a distance learning packet. This resource was designed to provide your students with rigorous practice aligned to standards with embedded spiral review! It's completely EDITABLE!This week of 4th GradePrice $40.00Original Price $79.50Save $39.50
This FREE 4th Grade math resource can easily be used as homework, morning work, daily math review, or a distance learning packet. This resource was designed to provide your students with rigorous practice aligned to standards with embedded spiral review! It's completely EDITABLE!
This week of 4th Grade Math homework addresses:
- Week 1 – Third Grade Review; Place Value [4NBT2]
- Week 2 – Place Value Place Value to the Millions; Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers [4NBT1, 4NBT2]. You get daily practice and a quiz for Friday.
: digit, standard form, place, value, increase, decrease, expanded form, least, greatest, compare
✔ 100% Completely EDITABLE PowerPoint version included
✔ NO PREP PDF INCLUDED
✔ Answer Key Included
✔ Assessment Included - PDF and Digital
✔ Spiral Review
✔ Compliments Envision Math
✔ Aligned to Common Core & Georgia Standards of Excellence
Want to know more about my homework routine? Check out this blog post.
✎Save BIG with the BUNDLE! It features 34 Weeks of practice, including 5 weeks of Test Prep. Be sure to check out the Scope and Sequence to see the skills addressed throughout the year.
- "Best math homework or "spiral review" packet I have found on TPT! I absolutely love that this pack is made to review skills all year long and comes with the weekly quizzes! This is exactly what I needed for my maintenance time. I can follow along with the skills being practiced each week in class so that my students are ready for the quizzes and are keeping all their learning fresh all year! Basically this packet has given me a perfect road map of the skills to review each week throughout the year! Thank you so much for the labor of love that this product must have been! I am obsessed with it!" -Samantha H.
- "I have bought a bunch of homework packets before because let's be real... who has the time? But this one is BY FAR the best out there for 4th grade math and we can even modify which weeks we use if we want to :)" -Catherine M.
- "This resource is amazing for preparing students for state testing. The variety of question types are different than what you would see on regular worksheets, which keeps the students out of the repetitive computation mode, they need to stay on their toes. The Google quiz component was a time saver for me, as it allowed me to really see where my students were struggling. The resource is aligned to Envision math, which made it perfect to use during state test review and finding exactly what standard I wanted students to practice. I plan on using this resource as weekly assignments next year. Amazing resource!" -Andrea G.
The 4th Grade Weekly Homework can also be purchased separately here.
Need a little help getting started with Google Classroom? Check out this helpful bit of info from the Google FAQ. Not sure how Flubaroo can help? Visit their tutorial the here.
→ Let's Get Connected! ←
Follow me on TPT!
Follow me on FACEBOOK!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM!
Follow me on PINTEREST!
Follow me on MY BLOG – TeacherMood!