Nearly 80 4th Grade Math “I Can Statements” to correlate with the current Texas TEKS.
These "I CAN" statements are written in student-friendly language along with colorful illustrations and examples. One objective is written per page. Unlike the 5th grade version, the 4th grade version was made without a border to allow for a larger font size and larger pictures.
The objectives are organized by STAAR reporting categories. Objectives for process standards are included.
Suggestions for use, display, and storage:
1. Print each statement onto card stock weight paper.
2. Place each one in a sheet protector.
3. Store in a binder for easy access.
4. For display, use magnetic hooks to attach sheet protectors to the board.
5. Make student size versions by adjusting your printer settings to print four slides per page.