Are you ready to help your 4th grade students become more independent? A math interactive notebook is a great tool that will empower your students! Instead of coming right to you when they have a question, they will have a tool they can reference first!
Math interactive notebooks:
- Allow your students to become involved in your math lesson.
- Provide students with a visual reminder of what they've learned well after your lesson is over.
- Give students something to think about and write about, allowing them to connect to the math lesson.
- Give students a tool to promote independence.
Why a no-fold interactive notebook?
- Saves precious instructional time. (No complicated cutting, folding, or gluing)
- Can be glued in a notebook, or hole-punched and put in a binder or folder.
- 29 interactive notebook pages aligned to 4th Grade Common Core standards.
- Two black and white interactive notebook covers.
- Student-friendly language! Every page begins with an I Can Statement.
- There are two versions of the math interactive notebook. One with common core standards, and one without. So if you are a TEKS teacher, or a teacher in a state that has "done away" with common core, you can still use this!
Really is easy for them to put in their notebooks, can be used to introduce the lesson, during the lesson, or quick review at the end of lesson. -Jenna S.
Interested in more math for fourth grade?
We've Got Other Grade Levels Too!
- Second Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Third Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Fourth Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Fifth Grade Math Interactive Notebook
©Thrifty in Third Grade
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED