4th Grade Math Intervention Geometry Review, Lines of Symmetry, Classify Shapes
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess all 4th grade math standards. Save $20 when you purchase this bundle.Each booklet is designed for stPrice $21.20Original Price $46.50Save $25.30
- This third grade math bundle includes 3 best-selling math bundles! Included: Math Tri-Folds, Math Sorts, and Math Morning Work!This is a MUST have resource for your 4th grade classroom. The resources included are flexible and may be used for morning work, whole group practice, guided math practice,Price $53.60Original Price $122.50Save $68.90
- This 4th grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 4th grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 84 booklPrice $33.80Original Price $84.50Save $50.70
Review 4th Grade Geometry Math Standards (geometric attributes, classifying 2D shapes, types of triangles, & lines of symmetry) with this bundle of math tri-folds.
Each booklet is designed for student success. The questions gradually increase in difficulty and are presented in a variety of formats.
Each standard includes at least THREE trifolds. Use these engaging booklets during math intervention, assessments, homework, spiral review, test prep and more!
Teacher Feedback: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“These are PERFECT for what my admin is looking for!! I love that I can truly find what standard each student needs more help with and I can show GROWTH with the three different books for EACH STANDARD! I am one happy teacher!”
- Editable PowerPoint
- Data Tracking Pages
Geometry - 12 Tri-Folds Included:
I can draw and identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines.
>> 4.G.2: I can classify two-dimensional figures based on their attributes.
I can classify triangles figures based on their attributes.
I can identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
Teacher Feedback: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐““This is my favorite thing to use during small group time in class. There is a variety of ways to answer the questions. The tri-folds are well organized into their domains and standards. Love this! ” - Cameron L.
Teacher Feedback: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐““THIS IS A LIFESAVER!!!!! I am going to use this so much during our test prep unit. I used these throughout the school year as review and assessments. I was able to have the students grade it themselves, use it to review standards with parents, use them for small groups, everything.” - KayJean
WAYS TO USE:
* Introduce a specific standard whole group
* Use in small group to practice/reteach a specific standard
* Place in an independent math workshop center
* Use the 3rd tri-fold as an ASSESSMENT!
More 4th Grade Math Bundles
4th Grade Interactive Notebook
MORE MATH TRI-FOLDS
⭐Join the MTC email list for exclusive freebies: https://mathtechconnections.com/free-resources/
⭐Click HERE to follow my store and never miss a sale!