Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I am so excited to share 4th grade math resources with you! I have been collaborating with my sister, Anna Aguilar, who has taught 4-7th grade math for the past 15 years! She is a math GURU, so I know you'll love these activities that we have created together!
All of the activities are NO PREP! And several of them can be used DIGITALLY through a teacher's computer/projector OR on your students' devices. Add these activities to your main math curriculum, use them in small groups, or supplement your whole group activities! These are not daily lesson plans, but a set of activities that can just be placed throughout your math block and place value unit.
Here are the skills addressed:
2 by 2 Digit Multiplication, 3 and 4 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication, One-Step Multiplication Word Problems, Multi-Step Word Problems, Multiplication with Area Model, Multiplication Word Problems with Strip Diagrams
Math TEKS for this unit:
Math CC Standards for this unit:
Here are the activities included:
- Multiplication with Area Models Interactive Notebooks: 8 Problems, 4 Interactive Notebook Entries with Examples
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Pocket Book: Students make their Pocket-Book, Solve their Multi-Digit Multiplication Problems, and Sort Based on if the Product is Greater or Less than 2,500 with Answer Key
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Riddle: Students complete multiplication equations to solve riddle, answer key
- One Step Multiplication Word Problems: Students have 10 word problems to solve. This can be done like a SCOOT or at their tables. There is a recording sheet and answer key.
- One Step Multiplication Word Problem Match: There are 2 sets of interactive notebook matches: Students solve 5 word problems, show their work, and match to the correct answer
- Multi-Step Multiplication Word Problems: Students have 10 word problems that have multiple steps to solve. This can be done like a SCOOT or at tables. There is a recording sheet and answer key.
- Multiplication Word Problem SCOOT: Students have 12 word problems to solve. This can be done as a SCOOT or at tables. There is a recording sheet and answer key.
- Interactive Notebooks Strip Diagrams: There are 8 problems and 4 interactive notebook entries. Students show their work using strip diagrams.
- We Can Multiply to Find Products PowerPoint: 20 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- 2 Digit x 2 Digit Multiplication 123 Show Me PowerPoint: 10 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- Making Area Models PowerPoint : 18 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- 4-Digit x 1-Digit Multiplication PowerPoint : 10 Slides, recording sheet, answer key
- Answer Keys Recording Sheets for most activities included (with different versions)
** ALL PowerPoints can be saved into Google Drive so that your students can have access on their devices. They can also be saved as images so that you can use them in apps such as Kahoot or Nearpod. The PowerPoints and Digital Resources should NOT be made public or shared on open forums. They should be used only for YOU and YOUR students
** Check out the Preview to see what the PowerPoints are like and everything that is included!
Created by Amy Lemons and Anna Aguilar
For More 4th Grade Math Products, Click Below:
For 4th Grade Math Stations, Click Below: