4th Grade Math Posters and Anchor Charts - Includes Place Value
Also included in
- This product includes two of the most essential resources for effectively teaching math. 4th Grade Math Posters: 4th Grade Math PostersThis product includes 51 math posters. Each provides an explanation and example of a key math concept. These posters serve as a great anchor to any lesson and are anPrice $9.50Original Price $11.00Save $1.50
- This money-saving bundle has everything you need to teach 4th grade math for the entire year. This bundle includes:Interactive Math Notebook for key 4th grade math skillsNumber Talk Warmup routinesMath Posters to help introduce and teach each 4th grade skillExit Tickets to assessSpiral Review to usePrice $67.50Original Price $97.72Save $30.22
Hey 4th grade math teachers, want to save time creating all your anchor charts for your math lessons? This set of math posters includes 51 ready-to-print math posters that will help you introduce key math concepts to your fourth graders. These posters are a huge hit with both math teachers and math students.
This set of anchor charts will be your teacher bestie when it comes to teaching math to your fourth graders. Each poster provides a student-friendly explanation of a key math concept. Students will learn key math vocabulary terms, see example problems, and understand key formulas and steps related to the fourth grade math standards.
And let’s be honest…sometimes it can be tricky trying to figure out HOW to teach math. Having a clear and concise anchor chart that helps guide us through our math lessons can be a huge lifesaver. These anchor charts will take the guesswork out of your teaching and serve as the backbone to your math lessons.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
In this resource, you’ll get 51 Math Posters that will help you introduce and teach many key math concepts taught in 4th grade. Each poster is formatted in the following ways:
- Journal-sized anchor charts - a perfect fit for the black composition notebooks
- Full page anchor charts - works great for whole group lessons
- Quarter-page anchor charts - perfect to place on a ring or as another option to share with students.
- Digital version - created using Google Slides
- You also have the option of printing the mini, journal-sized, and full-sized charts in black and white or color!
LOVED BY BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:
Your students will love having access to these math posters during the year. They won’t feel the pressure to remember all the different formulas, math vocabulary terms, and math topics you teach because they know they can look back in their math journals anytime they need a reminder.
You’ll love these anchor charts because they have easy-to-read font and are written with clear and concise language. They work great as a teaching tool to help guide you through teaching your math lessons.
So many teachers love these anchor charts because they aren’t cluttered with excess clipart or fonts that are too “cutesy”.
And, you have options. You can choose to print them in journal-sized pages for students to glue in their journals… or you can share them with your students in Google Classroom… or you can give students the mini-version to refer to during a small group lesson. You can pick the version that will work for you and your students.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the anchor chart option you want to use before your lesson and you’re ready to go.
ANCHOR CHART TITLES INCLUDE:
There are a total of 51 charts. Here are the titles/topics of the first ten. All topics are listed in the preview, be sure to check it out for a full list of math charts included.
- Interpreting Place Value
- Representing Decimals
- Comparing & Ordering Numbers
- Comparing & Ordering Decimals
- Relating Decimals to Fractions
- Decimals on a Number Line
- Decomposing Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- PLUS 41 MORE CHARTS…
HOW TO USE THESE CHARTS IN YOUR CLASSROOM:
- Use as a model when you introduce a math skill, formula, or concept to your students.
- Give students a copy of the journal-sized chart to glue in their math journals.
- Place the mini-charts on a ring to use at your small group table or during a math center.
- Send home a copy to parents to keep them informed.
- Include a copy with your lesson plans to show your administrators what you’re teaching.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I printed off the journal-sized pages for the students to glue into their notebooks. I also printed off the smaller-sized ones for their math toolboxes so they had a handy references guide. I am plan on printing off the full size to have in my classroom walls as a reference tool as well. Easy to use, love the different formats, and would highly recommend.” - Michelle B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is a great resource that my students referred back to constantly. Love that they were able to keep it in their math notebook to use in school and at home.” - Marisol F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These math reference/anchor charts are student-friendly and provide simple step by step instructions for how to compare numbers, rounding numbers, etc.” Yvonne C.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE FOR A DISCOUNT⭐️
⭐️AND if you want more than that, you can purchase the 4th Grade Math Year-Long Bundle to get posters, exit tickets, interactive journals, warm-ups, and so much more for your math lessons.
I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.