Looking for a way to quickly gauge students’ understanding of math concepts? This digital resource contains 14 self-grading, standards-based pre-assessments that students can use to show their knowledge of the Virginia 4th Grade math curriculum through Google Forms™
(aligned with the 2016 Virginia Math SOLs). These time-saving quizzes give you the data you need without the paper mess!
Use these pre-assessments at the beginning of the year or before each math unit to quickly and easily assess your students’ strengths and areas of growth
- or use one for a post-assessment, entrance/exit ticket, review activity, classwork activity, or homework assignment! This is a super helpful tool for planning math units, especially if you use grouping or guided math!
How do these work?
You will receive links to 14 separate pre-assessments in Google Forms. You can edit the Forms as needed and then send a link to your students. Students simply open the Forms and answer the multiple choice questions. Once they submit their work, Google Forms automatically collects and grades their responses for you!
Skills covered include:
• number sense (whole numbers; fractions; decimals)
• computation and estimation (whole numbers; fractions; decimals)
• measurement (perimeter, area, length, weight/mass, conversions, and elapsed time)
• geometry (geometry terms, line relationships, plane and solid figures, and quadrilaterals)
• graphs and data
• equality in equations
• step-by-step tutorial explaining how to use and share the pre-assessments
• 14 pre-made digital pre-assessments in Google Forms (ranging from 4-12 multiple choice questions each)
Please note that you will need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google account to access and use the Forms.
Check out the preview to learn more about this resource.
If you have questions, please ask before purchasing!
Thank you for visiting my store!
Love paperless resources? Click HERE to see more!