This bundle includes two math review resources for 4th grade. Included are a complete unit with lesson plans, a set of ten stations, and a Digital Stinky Feet review game. Each element can be found alone, but you can purchase together to save.
This eighteen-day 4th-grade math review unit is designed to meet the needs of fourth-grade TEKS and CCSS classrooms. It includes teacher notes, content vocabulary, warm-ups, scripted lesson plans, student activities, exit tickets, pre-assessment, and post-assessment.
Within you will find a complete unit for reviewing the fourth grade standards for math including:
•daily scripted teacher lessons with student cooperative learning activities
Please check out the preview for a more detailed look at what is included.
What is covered each day?
Each day has a warm-up and exit ticket along with a scripted lesson plan for reviewing the material and a review activity for each topic.
1. Pre-assessment and Goal Setting
2. Place Value with Scoot Game
3. Decimals with Partner Quiz Cooperative Activity
4. Fractions with Table Team Game
5. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators with Scavenger Hunt
6. Addition and Subtraction with Partner Coach Cooperative Activity
7. Multiplication with Word Problem Partner Poster Activity
8. Division with Create Your Own Word Problem Activity
9. Models and Equations for Solving with Matching Activity
10. Multi-Step Problem Solving with Mystery Draw Activity
11. Numerical Problems and Input-Output Tables with Operation Sort
12. Perimeter and Area with Scan and Solve QR Code Activity
13. Geometry with Who Am I? Cooperative Activity
14. Measuring Angles with Find Someone Who Cooperative Activity
15. Measurement with Partner Contest Activity
16. Data and Graphs with Plot and Table Question Activity
17. Financial Literacy with Expenses Categories Cooperative Activity
While this unit is laid out over an eighteen-day time span do not feel that you must rigidly stick to the timeline. As a teacher, you know what is best for your students, and should follow your gut, as some classes may require more time to reach an understanding of a concept.
To save on ink and decrease prep time, every page of this unit is created in black and white. To create a more colorful unit print or copy on color paper.
Review Stinky Feet
Are you looking for a FUN way to REVIEW content from throughout the year? Look no further than Stinky Feet! Simply put, Stinky Feet is the most engaging review game. It will leave your students begging for more, and this complete digital PowerPoint game makes it easier than ever to play!
What is Stinky Feet?
Stinky Feet is a cooperative review game played in teams. After each question, teams who answered correctly are able to draw for points, both positive and negative, with the goal of being the winning team by the end. The inclusion of positive and negative points mean every team is in the game until the last possible moment keeping engagement high and students working hard!
Why Digital Stinky Feet?
I wanted a way to make playing Stinky Feet even easier for both students and teachers! This digital version allows you to simply open this read-only PowerPoint, set it to presentation mode, and play away. This means less prep time for you! You can download this game one minute, and be playing it the next.
What Is Included In This Resource?
⭐PDF with Directions and Tips
⭐Printable Scoresheet to Keep Point Tracking Easy
⭐Read-Only PowerPoint with 20 Review Questions and Answers along with 20 opportunities to earn points complete with action buttons to move you through the game
The questions in this Digital Stinky Feet game were created to meet the 4th grade readiness and financial literacy standards including TEKS 4.2(B), 4.2(G), 4.3(D), 4.3(E), 4.4(A), 4.4(H), 4.5(A), 4.5(B), 4.5(D), 4.6(D), 4.7(C), 4.8(C), 4.9(A), 4.10(A), 4.10(B), and 4.10(E).
Why Should I Play Stinky Feet?
To engage your students in meaningful, cooperative review without hitting them with another worksheet!
⚠️This PowerPoint game is ready to play in read-only mode. You will NOT be able to make edits to the game as it is. If you would like a completely editable version of the Stinky Feet Game please check out the Editable Template.