Products in this Bundle (5)
Easily reinforce and review ALL 4th-grade math standards with this year-long bundle of math activities! These task cards are perfect math centers, math stations, Scoot math games, test prep review activities, and so much more! All 4th-grade math standards are included!
⭐Grab this BUNDLE at a DEEPLY DISCOUNTED PRICE of 40% OFF!⭐
4th Grade Math Skills Include:
- place value
- comparing numbers
- rounding numbers
- adding and subtracting multi-digit whole numbers
- multiplying whole numbers up to 4 digits by 1 digit
- multiplying 2 digits by 2 digits whole numbers
- rectangular arrays
- area models
- dividing whole numbers up to 4 digits by 1 digit
- interpreting multiplication equations
- multiplying and dividing to solve word problems
- solving multistep word problems using the four operations
- estimating and rounding using mental computation
- identifying factor pairs
- identifying prime and composite numbers
- generating and analyzing patterns
- generating a number or shape pattern that follows a given rule
- equivalent fractions
- comparing fractions with different numerators and different denominators
- addition and subtraction of fractions
- decomposing fractions into a sum of fractions with the same denominator
- adding and subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators
- word problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions
- word problems involving multiplication of a fraction by a whole number
- decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100.
comparing two decimals to hundredths
- measurement units including km, m, cm; kg, g; lb, oz.; l, ml; hr, min, sec.
- measurement conversions
- word problems involving distances, intervals of time, liquid volumes, masses of objects, and money, including problems involving simple fractions or decimals
area and perimeter of rectangles
- line plots
- angles and angle measurement:
measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor
addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles
- using an equation with a symbol for the unknown angle measure
- points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse)
- perpendicular and parallel lines
- classifying two-dimensional figures
- identifying right triangles
- identifying and drawing lines of symmetry for two-dimensional figures
★test prep review
You can also use these math activities as a review in 5th grade or with fifth graders who are struggling with previous math skills.
Included in download:
★60 task cards for each math domain (300 task cards altogether - including all standards)
★student recording sheets
★teacher recording sheets
More about this resource:
- Each task card is numbered with the standard included. This makes for easy organization of task cards!
- Task cards print in black/white to save printer ink.
- For best use, print on colored card stock and laminate for durability.
- Use year after year!
⭐Answer keys are included!
All 4th grade math standards are included:
4.OA.1, 4.OA.2, 4.OA.3, 4.OA.4, 4.OA.5
4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, 4.NBT.3, 4.NBT.4, 4.NBT.5, 4.NBT.6
4.NF.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.4, 4.NF.5, 4.NF.6, 4.NF.7
4.MD.1, 4.MD.2, 4.MD.3, 4.MD.4, 4.MD.5, 4.MD.6, 4.MD.7
4.G.1, 4.G.2, 4.G.3
Would you rather purchase these math task card individually?
Looking for 4th Grade Math Assessments?
My Math Quick Assessments for 4th grade are the perfect supplemental resource to use with these task cards.
Teaching Tip: Laminate task cards for durability and to use year after year.
⭐Check out each individual preview to see more!
BECOME A FOLLOWER!
All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Click ★HERE★ to follow for exclusive savings! By becoming a follower, you will receive notifications about new resources, freebies, and updates to products!
VISIT MY WEBSITE & BLOG!
Learn more about me and my resources at www.aloveofteaching.com.
Copyright © Kim Miller (A Love of Teaching). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. These items can be picked up in a Google search and then shared worldwide for free. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
YOU MAY: Share this file privately as a Google Drive link or through Google Classroom with your students as long as the link is not publicly posted online.