Also included in
- Summer Math PacketsLooking for a good way to review math concepts with your students? These math review packets cover many of the major topics taught in middle school math (4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade (Pre-Algebra), & Algebra I)!Each packet contains around 100 questions$31.20$39.00Save $7.80
4th Grade Summer Math Packet ~ Summer Prep Packet for Incoming 5th Grade Math Students ~ 4th Grade End of Year Review ~ 4th Grade Distance Learning
Updated 4/23/20 to accommodate distance learning: This download now includes a self-checking Google Forms version of the packet, as well as the original printable PDF version!
Looking for a good way to review 4th grade math concepts with your students? This math review packet covers many of the major topics taught in 4th grade math.
This review packet covers:
- adding & subtracting whole numbers with up to 4 digits
- rounding whole numbers
- multiplying 1 digit numbers by multi-digit numbers
- multiplying 2 digit numbers by 2 digit numbers
- dividing multi-digit numbers by 1 digit numbers (with and without remainders)
- finding the greatest common factor of 2 or 3 numbers
- finding the least common multiple of 2 or 3 numbers
- simplifying fractions
- comparing two fractions by finding common denominators
- identifying & drawing basic geometric figures (line, ray, point, line segment, angle, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, right angle, acute angle, obtuse angle)
- solving word problems (mixed)
The packet contains 100 questions for the students to solve, as well as detailed descriptions and worked-out examples for each of the various topics covered in the packet. An answer key is also provided.
The 22 pages of this resource include:
- cover page
- credit page
- 7 student work pages (100 total questions)
- 6 pages of explanations & examples
- 7 pages of answer keys
This review packet makes an excellent summer math packet for 4th grade students but it would also be a great August/September back to school review for 5th graders, as well as good practice of core concepts before standardized tests or state testing! It also makes excellent emergency sub plans for a simple print-and-go review to leave students for days when you cannot be there!
Please download the preview file to see all the pages of this file.
Need a summer math packet for a different grade? Check out: