showing 1-5 of 28 products
- Bundle Description
This fourth-grade math bundle will help and encourage your elementary students to learn Common Core Math Skill and assess their learning for the whole year.
Use with math stations, small groups, early finishers, and whole-group review.
This bundle includes everything you need to teach 4th-grade math skills successfully!
13 sets of math review task cards: (each set includes 24+ task cards)
- place value
- multiplication of one-digit numbers
- multiplication of two-digit numbers
- division concepts
- factors and multiples
- fraction equivalence
- add, subtract, and renaming fractions
- multiply fractions
- fractions and decimals
- two-dimensional figures
- angle recognition and measurement
- relative sizes of measurement units
- perimeter and area
Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
- telling time (3rd-grade skill review)
- elapsed time
- angles, and triangles
- parallel and perpendicular
- 13 math quick math checks for each skill above that are quick and easy to administer. Each quick check averages ten questions.
(no more spending days assessing learning!)
- 25 half-page double-sided math skill checks
- 103 word and definition vocabulary signs for your math focus wall
- Print and go vocabulary checks that you can use in centers, small groups, or as homework.
- You can print, laminate, and hang these "I Can" posters in your classroom to clarify student learning.
You might also like:
Please click to follow my store. When you do this, you will receive notification of new products and store sales!
Please don't forget to leave feedback to earn points toward your next TPT purchase.
★ Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it, and you will go to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Thanks for checking out my resources!