4th Grade Math TEKS Year-Long Curriculum Bundle
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (117)
showing 1-5 of 117 products
Everything you need to teach 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planning fun and engaging content.
⭐️ You save 50% by purchasing this bundle instead of each individual unit! This Bundle includes 1,200+ pages of content!!!
This bundle contains all of the TEKS worksheets, word problems, practice, lesson plans, fluency games, and readiness practice that you would need for the 4th grade school year.
- Place Value
- Addition & Subtraction
- Multiplication & Division
- Data & Graphs
- Financial Literacy
We know that we need to invest more instructional time into the Readiness Standards and they need to be taught to a greater level of rigor than other standards. This bundle contains carefully crafted fun, engaging, rigorous units that give the readiness standards the additional time and depth they need!
- Save you time
- Take the stress out of math instruction
- Keep students engaged
- Support you as a teacher with tips and strategies
- Help you and your students look forward to math each day
- Provide materials to teach, differentiate, and reteach content
- Integrate the TEKS rather than teaching each one in isolation
- Support you in collecting & tracking data with 3 layers of assessment in every unit, plus additional exit slips and tests to use after reteach and intervention
- Keep the appropriate balance between Readiness Standards and Supporting Standards
- Keep your students on track for the rigor of STAAR
These are TEKS centered resources. These Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
- Detailed Lessons
- Notebook Pages (no cutting or gluing!)
- Daily Exit Slips with a Data Tracker
- No Prep Games
- Vocabulary Bunting
- Open Ended Journal Prompts
- STAAR Review Task cards with a Data Tracker (GOOGLE Forms Version and Printable Version)
- 2 End of Unit Assessments with a Data Tracker
- Student materials come in both Color and Black & White versions!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Zulia P. said, “This has been a life saver as a new Math teacher! The students are engaged with the activities and the layout makes planning so much easier. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Keyla D. said, “I started using these lessons this week and my stress level went down considerably. I was able to deliver a successful lesson without spending hours at home trying to write a differentiated and scaffolded lesson and at the same time trying to be creative and engaging. This is the best spent money for me in TPT! Thank you, Melissa!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Julie R. said, “This bundle was my lifeline! After returning to teaching after a 10 year break I felt like a new teacher again. This had everything I needed and more! The lesson plans are well thought out and detailed. My students love the games and the notebook was great. I will continue to use these resources over and over again.”
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.