Products in this Bundle (30)
showing 1-5 of 30 products
This Mega Bundle of Math Task Cards contains 30 sets for a total of 960 task cards which cover ALL MATH STANDARDS for 4th grade for the ENTIRE YEAR! This resource is a time saver and is perfect to use as math centers! The task cards are Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (the cards have no CCSS notations).
Here’s what it includes:
30 sets of task cards
32 task cards per set
A Recording Sheet for each set
An Answer Key for each set
Self-Checking Answer Sheets for each Set (cut and glue these to the back of the task cards if desired)
Table of Contents
Labels for Photo Boxes (2 versions)
This bundle is deeply discounted so you can SAVE MORE and GET MORE!!!
Why you'll love this resource:
- Each task card set is aligned to a math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize! The sets come with a variety of different colored or patterned borders.
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for every math concept allows you to easily spiral math concepts throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in this 30 task card set bundle:
The task cards are also included in these smaller bundles, organized by math concept standards:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking (3 task card sets)
Number and Operations in Base Ten (6 task card sets)
Number and Operations - Fractions (12 task card sets)
Measurement and Data (6 task card sets)
Geometry (3 task card sets)
Want to try a FREE set? Click here to get a set of 32 FREE Converting Fractions and Decimals Task Cards!!!!
Need other grades?
Looking for other year long resources for 4th grade?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.