4th Grade Test Prep Math Centers! These 9 math centers and activities are perfect to prepare your students for high stakes testing in an engaging way. With a fun rock and roll theme, your students are sure to love completing these activities, which are a nice break from the multiple choice, pen and paper test prep. This jam-packed resource covers 23 of the 4th grade standards.
A 5th grade version is also available in my store! Copy and paste this link to see it: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Rock-the-Test-Common-Core-Test-Prep-Math-Centers-for-5th-Grade-1090252
Click on the Test Prep category in my store to see all of my test prep items!
Here are the centers:
1. Rockin’ Factors and Multiples (4.OA.4)
2. Rock Those Whole Numbers! (4.,NBT.1 4.NBT.2, 4.NBT.3, 4.NBT.4)
3. Jazzin’ with Whole Numbers (4.NBT.5, 4.NBT.6)
4. Rock Star Fractions (4.NF.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.4)
5. Fantastic Fractions (4.NF.3, 4.NF.4)
6. Mix It Up with Measurement Conversions (4.MD.1)
7. Turn it Up with Decimals and Fractions (4.NF.5, 4.NF.6, 4.NF.7)
8. Rockin’ Geometry (4.MD.5, 4.MD.6, 4.MD.7, 4.G.1, 4.G.2, 4.G.3)
9. Area and Perimeter (4.MD.3)
Each center comes with a directions page and two different recording sheets. One recording sheet has enough room for all the answers in the center, but the students may have to show their work on another paper. The other recording sheet option has more space but does not contain enough room for all the problems.
Answer keys are included for each center except for the Rock those Whole Numbers! center. The nature of that center does not allow for an answer key.
Laminate, cut, and let your kids have fun (without realizing they are preparing for the BIG test!)