Also included in
- Everything you need for 4th Grade Math Test Prep! And the best part? Every resource in this Math Test Prep Bundle is Common Core aligned to the 4th grade math standards.Need 5th Grade math test prep? Click here to see the 5th Grade version.Note: SOME (but not all) of the test prep activities in this$25.00$40.00Save $15.00
4th Grade Common Core Math Test Prep Review Booklet! Use this one resource to review all of your 4th grade math standards in a non-threatening way!
NOTE: This math test prep resource now has a Google Slides™ version. Please see page 4 of the PDF for details and the link!
Need 5th Grade Math Test Prep? Click here for the 5th Grade Math Test Prep Review Booklet.
- Includes 29 4th grade math printable practice pages (2 student pages on one page).
- Includes one page (or two in some cases) for each 4th Grade Math Common Core Standard.
- Each page contains two problems: one multiple choice question and one constructed response/short answer question.
- I added a black and white Rock and Roll Themed clipart image to each page. I have the students color the graphic in once they complete the page (and have it checked for accuracy). This motivates them to complete the pages quickly and accurately.
- The digital version is created for use with Google Slides™.
- The students use moveable circles for the multiple choice questions and text boxes for the constructed response questions.
- There are moveable pieces included for a few of the standards (to create line plots or to show a line of symmetry).
- The content is the SAME as the printable version.
- Answer keys can be found in the PDF.
Check out the video preview to see the digital version.
Next Steps for Test Prep
***From the results of these booklets, I can pull re-teaching groups and provide more practice using my 4th Grade Test Prep Helpers.
I created this 4th grade math test prep booklet to have a ready made resource for re-teaching. My students respond really well to the novelty of printable mini books. It still gives them that pencil to paper practice, but in a less threatening format. Due to time constraints, I needed something quick and concise to review all the standards.
•Mini Check Ins or Assessments