Bundle covers conversions through using protractors including all topics in between. Complete entire unit in 14 to 21 days. Scaffolding provides for classroom differentiation. Bundle is also useful for working with 5th or 6th graders for review or to ensure comprehension of basic knowledge of measurement and systems. Everything can be edited and NO PREP required.
Bundle includes all lessons from 4.MD.1 - 7
- Recognize and Convert Measurements - 4.MD.1
- Measurement Word Problems - 4.MD.2
- Area and Perimeter Word Problems - 4.MD.3
- Represent and Interpret Data Using Line Plots - 4.MD.4
- Introduction to Measuring Angles - 4.MD.5
- Use Protractors to Measure Angles - 4.MD.6
- Add and Subtract Angles - 4.MD.7
46 pages of instructional content suitable for projection, guided practice, independent practice, cooperative learning and assessment.
All answer keys included.