4th Grade Measurement Unit TEKS - Area, Perimeter, Elapsed Time, Conversions
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Everything you need to teach 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS easily, and without the stressPrice $189.25Original Price $378.50Save $189.25
This TEKS centered Measurement Unit for 4th Grade covers perimeter, area, customary and metric conversions, elapsed time, measurement problem solving, and approximate measures of length, capacity, mass and weight. This unit is complete with everything you need to confidently teach, review, and assess measurement in your 4th grade classroom.
⭐️ This Measurement Unit is also included in the 4th Grade Year Long Teks Bundle. When you purchase the bundle you save 50% over buying the individual sets!
Everything you need for a successful measurement unit is included and all of the pieces work together seamlessly!!! There are 15 days of detailed lesson plans!!! This unit also gives the Readiness standards the extra and deeper attention they need. This unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas Teachers.
- Save you time
- Take the stress out of finding TEKS centered resources
- Expose your students to the rigor of STAAR
This measurement review unit is jammed packed with everything needed to implement successful lessons, with engaging content to help your students understand and be prepared for the STAAR formatted questions.
- 15 Well Designed Lesson Plans with many activities that are only included here
- 22 page Measurement Notebook (no cutting or pasting)
- 20 Printables
- 9 No-Prep Measurement Games
- Gallon Game
- Emoji Sliders Approximate Length Game
- 24 Measurement Review Task Cards (2 versions: Print and in a Self-grading Google Form)
- Measurement Problem Stacks Mini Task Cards (48 total)
- 28 TEKS aligned Exit Slips (one designed for each lesson + Bonus exit slips for additional assessment)
- 2 Assessments (10 STAAR formatted multiple choice questions each)
- Vocabulary Bunting to display in your classroom with all of the terms and definitions used in the Measurement Notebook plus visuals for benchmark measurements
- 21 Journal Prompts (that are perfect to use as formative exit tasks) with model responses
- The lessons and 16 bonus pages for lesson activities and stations are ONLY available in the bundle.
- Detailed Teacher Answer Keys
- TEKS covered: 4.5C, 4.5D, 4.8A, 4.8B, 4.8C
- Process standards covered: 4.1A, 4.1C, 4.1D, 4.1E, 4.1F, 4.1G
This is a TEKS centered unit. These Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
This resource is a part of a time-saving, money-saving bundle: 4th Grade Year Long Teks Bundle. Check it out!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sendra M. said, “I love this resource! As we complete the book together, students have a reference to go back to and they think of it on their own to refer back to. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Allison B. said, “This is a must-have for teaching measurement! Soooo many great lesson ideas, journal entries, games, practice pages, and explanations for teachers.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Diane H. said, “I had to get this bundle as soon as I saw you posted it! This bundle is amazing, just like all of the others. The daily assessment with exit slips has helped me transform my instruction and my students really learn from your lessons. Thanks.”
You May Also Like…
→ 4th Grade TEKS Fractions Unit & Bundle (400+ pages)
→ 4th Grade TEKS Place Value Unit & Bundle
→ 4th Grade Geometry TEKS Unit and Bundle
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.