Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Multiplication Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Fourth Grade math.
Are your students ready to take their understanding of multiplication to the next level? If the answer is yes, then this is just the right game! Your students will use their knowledge of place value, properties, and general number sense to prove that they have the strategies it takes to be a master among masters of multiplication! This game will definitely take your students skill set to the next level, and they will get a sense of fulfillment as they navigate through this game and prove that they have a profound understanding of the mechanics of multiplication. This game definitely challenges minds! Your students will love competing to answer common core related questions to advance on a MYSTERY- themed game board! And, if they land on a Wild Card space, who knows what will happen?! This game will definitely keep your students engaged, keep their multiplication skills sharp, and is perfect for small group review throughout the year.
The following topics are covered in this game:
- Multiplying a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiplying two two-digit numbers
- Using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations
- Using Illustrations and explaining a calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
This product contains 56 pages which include:
- Game Set-Up and Rules
- A Perfectly-Sized Creative and Brightly Colored Game Board
- 120 – Common Core Supported Game Cards (with Answer Key)
- 72 – Wild Card Questions (with Answer Key)
- Student Answer Sheets and More!
Also, be sure to check out Mathtastic's 4th Grade Multiplication Games MEGA Bundle. It includes 6 cool and strategic games that will keep students engaged and will also enhance their multiplication mastery.
Mathtastic's 4th Grade Multiplication Games MEGA Bundle for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!