4th Grade NUMBER & OPERATIONS IN BASE TEN Assessments (4.NBT) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the NUMBER & OPERATIONS IN BASE TEN
domain for 4th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 4.NBT.1 - Recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right.
* 4.NBT.2 - Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare two multi-digit numbers based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
* 4.NBT.3 - Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
* 4.NBT.4 - Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
* 4.NBT.5 - Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations.
* 4.NBT.6 - Find whole-number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division.
More Standard-Based Assessments:
* 5th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
* 6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 4TH GRADE review:
* 4th Grade Daily or Weekly Spiral Math Review
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.