4th Grade Math Operations & Algebraic Thinking Assessments (4.OA) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the OPERATIONS & ALGEBRAIC THINKING
domain for 4th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 4.OA.1 - Interpret a multiplication equation as a comparison, e.g., interpret 35 = 5 × 7 as a statement that 35 is 5 times as many as 7 and 7 times as many as 5. Represent verbal statements of multiplicative comparisons as multiplication equations.
* 4.OA.2 - Multiply or divide to solve word problems involving multiplicative comparison, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem, distinguishing multiplicative comparison from additive comparison.
* 4.OA.3 - Solve multistep word problems posed with whole numbers and having whole-number answers using the four operations, including problems in which remainders must be interpreted.
* 4.OA.4 - Find all factor pairs for a whole number in the range 1-100. Recognize that a whole number is a multiple of each of its factors. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is a multiple of a given one-digit number. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is prime or composite.
* 4.OA.5 - Generate a number or shape pattern that follows a given rule. Identify apparent features of the pattern that were not explicit in the rule itself.
More Standard-Based Assessments:
6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
7th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 4TH GRADE review:
* 4th Grade Daily or Weekly Spiral Math Review
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.