Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for quality, standards based guided math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless bundle is specifically made for fourth grade students to review all 4th grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided math model or for flipped classrooms.
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-based
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking to differentiate instruction
You save 30% when you purchase this bundle!
★ DIGITAL Math Resources Included★
ALL NBT, OA, NF, MD, and G Math Standards (2 files per standard)
- 4.NBT.1 - Place Value - 20 slides
- 4.NBT.2 - Read, Write, and Compare Numbers - 24 slides
- 4.NBT.3 - Rounding Numbers - 23 slides
- 4.NBT.4 - Addition and Subtraction - 21 slides
- 4.NBT.5 - Multiplication using Area Models - 20 slides
- 4.NBT.6 - Division with and without Remainders - 30 slides
- 4.OA.1 - Multiplication as a Comparison - 20 slides
- 4.OA.2 - Multiplicative Comparisons - 20 slides
- 4.OA.3 - Multi-Step Word Problems - 20 slides
- 4.OA.4 - Prime & Composite Numbers, Create Factor Pairs - 24 slides
- 4.OA.5 - Shape & Number Patterns - 21 slides
- 4.NF.1 - Equivalent Fractions - 20 slides
- 4.NF.2 - Comparing Fractions - 21 slides
- 4.NF.3 - Adding & Subtracting Fractions - 20 slides
- 4.NF.4 - Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers - 20 slides
- 4.NF.5 - Fractions with Denominators of 10 or 100 - 20 slides
- 4.NF.6 - Use Decimal Notation for Fractions - 20 slides
- 4.NF.7 - Comparing Decimals - 20 slides
- 4.MD.1 - Converting Measurements - 23 slides
- 4.MD.2 - Measurement Word Problems - 20 slides
- 4.MD.3 - Area and Perimeter Word Problems - 21 slides
- 4.MD.4 - Line Plots with Fractions - 20 slides
- 4.MD.5 - Angle Measurement - 20 slides
- 4.MD.6 - Measuring Angles - 24 slides
- 4.MD.7 - Additive Angles - 22 slides
- 4.G.1 - Lines and Angles - 24 slides
- 4.G.2 - Classifying Shapes - 22 slides
- 4.G.3 - Symmetry - 20 slides
★ Computer Skills★
Students will practice the following skills:
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
If you currently use my math tri-folds, you will LOVE this resource. These digital slides are based off my math tri-folds, but they are completely different problems. These slides are perfect for practice during computer station or computer lab time.
Please note, the only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
♻ Grades 3-5 Digital Slides
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources